• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
blues_demitra38

Free online streaming for playoffs?

Rate this topic

Prior to its seizing by Homeland Security I used ATDHE to stream NHL games. After this, I wasn't successful in finding another website that will stream the games for free. I know these sites still exist and it may be foolish/taboo to start a new thread about it but will some brave soul please share what site they use? I would love to watch the Ducks/Preds series but seeing as how it is exclusively on TSN and I don't have TSN on my Comcast lineup I am SOL.

Thanks in advance. Go Wings.

myp2p.eu is the site I use now if I need to. Just click on live sports at the top, then ice hockey. Then you can probably figure it out from there. They should have a stream for every playoff game.

Myp2p all the way. A helpful tip: if you normally use a Mac with Safari as your browser, take some time to set up Firefox. A lot of the streams on Myp2p won't work with safari.

Edited by rick zombo

CBC Sports is streaming their games online:

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/hockey/stanleycup2011/

I'm not sure if you can access the streams with an American IP address or not but the streams are usually high quality.

Yea I'm pretty sure you have to be a Canadian resident to use their streams.

Prior to its seizing by Homeland Security I used ATDHE to stream NHL games. After this, I wasn't successful in finding another website that will stream the games for free. I know these sites still exist and it may be foolish/taboo to start a new thread about it but will some brave soul please share what site they use? I would love to watch the Ducks/Preds series but seeing as how it is exclusively on TSN and I don't have TSN on my Comcast lineup I am SOL.

Here's your answer:

http://atdhenet.tv/ doesn't have all the streams, but it still exists, moving domain names overseas

http://www.firstrowsports.eu/ has everything you could want, it's your best bet

Guest Shoreline

Neither of the new ATDHE sites have posted any hockey to view in over a week now. One of those new sites hasn't for like a month or longer.

MyP2P or whatever does work.

I'm streaming from CBC's website.

Edited by Shoreline

Guest Crymson

Hockeystreams coverage for the playoffs can be had for $20.

Neither of the new ATDHE sites have posted any hockey to view in over a week now. One of those new sites hasn't for like a month or longer.

MyP2P or whatever does work.

I'm streaming from CBC's website.

Didn't want to watch FSD?

Guest Shoreline

He lives in California.

*points to location*

<----

Edited by Shoreline