• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

HockeytownRules19

Zetterberg says he will not play tomorrow

Rate this topic

It's going to be a tough series if we have to play without Hank for any length of time. I hope he's available to play Game 2.

People said the same thing about Dats back in 2009 as well, but we made it through a lot of games without him. When he did come back in Game 5 of the finals, he was a great shot in the arm for that game, but we still lost the series to the Pens even with him in the lineup.

Its going to take a team effort, but the Wings have the players and the depth.

The Swede arrived at Joe Louis Arena on Tuesday morning with a brace on his left knee and got a ride to the dressing room on the back of a cart.

This tells me he's going to miss more than one game. He can't even walk. I'll be really surprised if he plays in this series.

Yeah I don't expect him back until the conference finals, if that.

I'm a little but more optimistic, I think if they beat Phoenix, that would give him two more weeks. Hopefully that would at least get him healthy enough to play.

I think they have the depth to beat Phoenix without him, but I'm not so sure that they can make it any further. Someone mentioned that they played a lot of games without Datsyuk in 09...that team was WAY deeper.

I think they have the depth to beat Phoenix without him, but I'm not so sure that they can make it any further. Someone mentioned that they played a lot of games without Datsyuk in 09...that team was WAY deeper.

I disagree. The team is about the same as it was back in 08-09. Sure, you had Hossa, but I believe there is a better balance of scoring on this team than there was back then. Course, we are comparing history to an event that hasn't happened yet.

Guest stinky fish taco

Yeah I don't expect him back until the conference finals, if that.

well then he can just take the rest of the year off, because detroit is NOT beating san jose without zetterberg in the lineup.

too bad!

Would be good to have him back for game 4 (for convidence ;)

but ey other guys can, have to and will step up.. I expect to see a lot from Helm & Filp. And still hope to see mor from Huds

I think we can get through Phoenix this year w/o Zberg. One thing for sure is last years playoffs Zetterberg was a huge factor against PHX and prolly couldn't have won that series without him.

zetterberg2139df7.jpg

O Lord my God and Savior, You rule over all things; You are Zetterberg's physician and comfort in sickness; You deliver Zetterberg from pain. You stretched forth your hand to save your apostle Peter as he was sinking in water. Grant now your merciful aid to Zetterberg and heal his injuries. And as I trustingly call on You, restore Zetterberg to health in your loving kindness. O long-suffering Lord, show Zetterberg your compassion and mercy that he may glorify your divine power and bless your holy Name, Father, Son and Holy Spirit, now and ever and forever. Amen.

day-to-day injuries are the most frustrating but most hopeful - with any luck we'll have him back on Sat! But only if he's fully ready, a more serious injury would just result in more serious injury - like what happened with Ozzy