• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 1 GDT: Coyotes 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Have to work during the first playoff game... I'm relying on the GDT to keep me updated with the members of LGW and their spin on the game. If anyone knows a justin.tv stream let me know please!!! That's the only one that will work on the iphone

Edited by matt198913

I actually feel pretty good about this game.

I hope everyone plays decent (BigRig and Salei especially) and the The Mule comes out on fire.

4-2 Wings. (Pavel, Mule X2, Rafalski for us, Yandle and Whittney for them)

I'm going out on a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge limb here and going to predict that the first goal for the Wings will be waived off.

But in all seriousness this is Mule time... Wings win 3-1 just because I really want Jimmy to prove that he's the next Wing goalie and not the next Manny

2 for the Mule 1 for Big Rig

Ah, Hell Yandle for them wish he was a wing

The only goal I feel I can predict comfortably tonight is Cleary. That guy has been working like crazy the whole year and with Pav and Mule setting him up I can say I see a deflection type or even a breakout playoff style goal for Clears. Either way, score more than them.

Ok hockey fans…I'm back. For the first time in probably 5 or 6 years, I’m contributing to a GDT. What can I say? It’s playoff time...so please excuse the rust. (I apologize in advance for many of the inside jokes that will make some of you go WTF...but I’m doing this for the old-timers around here.) Enjoy!

<snip>

Yours truly,

PuckMark

jsdkljklsjgkljskljs!!!

I cannot wait for this game I will be there!!

Feeling a 4-2 win. Modano, Franzen, Cleary, Draper.

HAPPY PLAYOFFS EVERYONE!

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!!! GO HOWIE!!

Holy crap! The playoffs inspiring two blasts from the past! One from waaaaay back. I thought someone had bumped an old GDT when I first saw Puckmark's post.

Welcome back! please don't wait 5 more years until your next post, and go Wings!!!

Playoff Games and Series

Playoff Games, Total

This is the 576th playoff game played. The Club’s in the previous 575 games:

305W-269L-1T.

Playoff Games, Home

This is the 297th home playoff game played. The Club’s in the previous 296 games:

178W-117L-1T.

Playoff Series

This is the 114th Playoff Series played. The Club’s record in the previous 113 series:

66W-47L.

Playoff games In Conference format since 1993-94

Total

This is the 232nd Conference playoff game. The Club’s record in the previous 231 games:

140W-91L

Home

This is the 120th Conference home playoff game. The Club’s record in the previous 119 games:

81W-38L

Playoff Series in Conference Format

This is the 37th playoff series played in the Conference format. The Club’s record in the previous 36 series:

26W-10L

Sorted by the number of games played and the Club’s record in the previous 36 series:

4: 7, 6W-1L

5: 6, 4W-2L

6: 18, 12W-6L

7: 5, 4W-1L.

This is the 32nd Conference playoff series with home-ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous 31 series:

23W-8L.

Sorted by the number of games played and the Club’s record in the previous 31series:

4: 7, 6W-1L

5: 4, 4W-0L

6: 15, 10W-5L

7: 4, 3W-1L.

This is the 17th Conference Quarter-Final series with home-ice advantage played. The Club’s record in the previous 16 series:

12W-5L.

In the Conference Quarterfinal series with home-ice advantage played, the number of games played and the Club’s record are;

4: 4: 3W-1L

5: 1: 1W-0L

6: 9: 7W-2L

7: 2: 1W-1L.

Game One, Conference Era

This is the 37th Game One in a Conference playoff series. The Club’s record in the previous 36 games:

24W-12L

This is the 31st Game One in a Conference playoff series with home-ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous 30 games:

22W-8L.

This is the 17th Game One in a Conference Quarter-Final. The Club’s record in the previous 16 games:

11W-5L.

This is the 16th Game One in a Conference Quarter-Final home-ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous 15 games:

11W-4L.

Historical Series v. Winnipeg/Phoenix

This is the 4th playoff series v. Winnipeg/Phoenix. The Club’s record in the previous 3 series:

3W-0L.

This is the 20th playoff games v. Winnipeg/Phoenix. The Club’s record in the previous 19 games:

12W-7L.

This is the 10th home playoff games v. Winnipeg/Phoenix. The Club’s record in the previous 9 games:

5W-4L.

Last Ten Games – Historical Playoff Games v. Winnipeg/Phoenix

Overall: 7W-3L

Home: 5W-4L

On This Day

April 13.

This is the 12th playoff game played on this date. The Club’s record in the previous 10 games:

4W-7L.

LGW.

Why did we sign Modano? For the playoffs? Whoops, if he ever gets back into the line-up and doesn't play like a goddamn man possessed, then he was a massive flop of a signing.

Not like the Wings success is gonna go through him, but interesting news nonetheless.

Another April. Another bunch of predictions how one of the other fifteen playoff teams are going to win the Cup. What else is new?

Vancouver.

The Capitals.

The Pens .... ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ... The Wings couldn't care less about predictions - WE. JUST. WIN. CUPS!

I'll throw the Yotes a game, but this series is Detroit's.

Wings in 5.

Let's get off to a great start tonight, even minus Zata - Pavs is gonna be RIDICULOUS this April!!!!

Goooooooooooooooooooo WINGS!!!!

The only goal I feel I can predict comfortably tonight is Cleary. That guy has been working like crazy the whole year and with Pav and Mule setting him up I can say I see a deflection type or even a breakout playoff style goal for Clears. Either way, score more than them.

Don't forget...

nhl_u_helm01_300.jpg

Scott Cullen said on the loaded Canucks Janik Hansen got 10 goals and he doesn't play the PP, he went on to pick him as a fantasy darkhorse in the playoffs... Last time I checked Miller, Helm, and Eaves don't play the PP either 10, 12, and 13 respectively. The wings are getting overlooked and I am loving it

Why did we sign Modano? For the playoffs? Whoops, if he ever gets back into the line-up and doesn't play like a goddamn man possessed, then he was a massive flop of a signing.

Not like the Wings success is gonna go through him, but interesting news nonetheless.

I wouldn't call him a flop. I'd call Mathieu Schneider (suppose to help us to repeat or at least win another cup right after our 01-02 cup) a flop or Derian Hatcher a flop. Modano was brought in to play 3rd/4th line and be scratched on occasion. I think he filled that roll admirably.