• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 1 GDT: Coyotes 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Come out the gates checking every single thing that moves. Including Stained Scone. My only logical nickname that rhymed and used actual words. Whatever, I am sure by the 2nd period and being sheets to the wind it will make sense by then.

GOOOOOO WINGS!@!!!!!!!!

I get even more excited just reading the comments in here :D

I am so pumped to see the Wings step up their game. I don't know if the Coyotes will be ready for it..

:siren: :siren: :siren: Datsyuk, Cleary & Franzen (remind us why we call you the mule again, please)

I'm going out on a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge limb here and going to predict that the first goal for the Wings will be waived off.

Waved off. As in waving your (or in this case, the referee's) arms. Not waived, as in placing a player on waivers.

Miller time.

Don't tell Murph.

I wouldn't call him a flop. I'd call Mathieu Schneider (suppose to help us to repeat or at least win another cup right after our 01-02 cup) a flop or Derian Hatcher a flop. Modano was brought in to play 3rd/4th line and be scratched on occasion. I think he filled that roll admirably.

Schneider was a flop because the Wings didn't win the Cup with him? He was very good for the Wings, and one of the league's best defensemen. You forget that the Wings also lost Hasek (and others) after the 02 Cup, and while Joseph was good he was not Hasek. Hatcher, otoh, was a massive flop. Modano is already a huge success compared to Hatcher.

FAN 590 via Kypreos and MacLean reporting the Phoenix Coyotes will re-locate to Winnipeg after the playoffs.

False. Kypreos stated that he heard the deal to keep the team in Glendale was dead, and that an announcement would be made after the playoffs. He said nothing firm and nothing about Winnipeg. That was all speculation. Meanwhile, Bill Daly has stated that Kypreos' "inside info" about the deal being dead is false and that the NHL is still actively working to keep the team in Glendale.