• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 1 GDT: Coyotes 2 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

That was a great game by the Wings. There isn't much bad to be said. It was also a great start by Howard.

Except for the numerous penalties in the first which were taken care of by our PK, I must concur.

Guest Shoreline

I can't believe Pavel didn't score 5 goals this game.. no way the Wings are gonna win this series.

/mindfly

Danny would miss the open net :lol: Whatever, wonderful game by the boys. Howard was great, Datsyuk and Franzen were unreal. And Todd Bertuzzi, what else can you say :thumbup:

That shows you how much fans at the JLA miss hockey fights.

And it wasn't even a good fight.

How was Doan tonight?

I wouldn't say a non-factor...but he didn't do a ton. Played 20 minutes, had an assist and 3 shots, a couple of hits, at least one non-call penalty against.

That shows you how much fans at the JLA miss hockey fights.

And it wasn't even a good fight.

It wasn't, but more then the fight was the fact Bertuzzi again sparked his team by sticking up for them. The way the fans reacted was icing on the cake, I love the fans at the Joe. :siren:

PK and Jimmy were great. Defense showed up for 40-45 minutes, which is above average lately.

I hope we come out in Game 2 like we did in the 2nd and 3rd periods of this game. :thumbup:

I have to give it to the wings. They started off maybe rusty or something, I don't know. But after that they really got things together despite facing what, 5 straight Penalties? The wings I think took Phx' best punch. I don't think Phoenix has anything else to give. Howard was sensational.

Howard won us this game, guys. I know some probably won't want to admit that, but if he wasn't 'johnny on the spot' it would have been 3-0 after the first period and who knows...

I actually feel pretty good about this game.

I hope everyone plays decent (BigRig and Salei especially) and the The Mule comes out on fire.

4-2 Wings. (Pavel, Mule X2, Rafalski for us, Yandle and Whittney for them)

Damn, I should've put a bet down...I was pretty close.