961 replies to this topic

#961 Vladifan

Vladifan

Legend

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 5,759 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 05:16 PM

Some pics of the game:

GREAT photos! This kind of offering is the next best thing to being there. Thanks for taking the time. :thumbup:

But next time see if you can some sound, OK? :hehe:

Home ice advantage has come back I'd say. Just 1 game, but that was an "old barn" style feel to it in there last night. One of the best crowds I have ever heard at a game in all the years I have gone and I have seen a Cup clincher in '02 and Lemieux-Mac part 2. Just great stuff Hockeytown! Posted Image

You bring up another great point about that game. Not only did they cut down the cutesy passing, they played with amazing aggression and fire (OK, in the 2nd and 3rd periods). And the topper is that the crowd was fantastic and supported them 100%. Couldn't hurt to keep that wonderful little psychological circle unbroken! :clap:

"He even ate with women who at that time were accorded the same status as the family donkey. Are we willing to break bread with, say, child sex slaves, transgender teens and undocumented workers? Because when Jesus comes back to Earth, that's where he'll be hanging."
You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him.

#962 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,333 posts

Posted 14 April 2011 - 07:46 PM

GREAT photos! This kind of offering is the next best thing to being there. Thanks for taking the time. :thumbup:

But next time see if you can some sound, OK? :hehe:

You bring up another great point about that game. Not only did they cut down the cutesy passing, they played with amazing aggression and fire (OK, in the 2nd and 3rd periods). And the topper is that the crowd was fantastic and supported them 100%. Couldn't hurt to keep that wonderful little psychological circle unbroken! :clap:

You know I don't understand Datsyuk talk.

Edited by Konnan511, 14 April 2011 - 07:47 PM.

The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".