• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
ACallToArms

If you want to go to the game tonight...

Rate this topic

There are a bunch of tickets to tonight's game still on stubhub hovering around the $10 price point. Just wanted to make people aware in case they just assumed the tickets would be expensive for the playoffs. Good way to see a playoff game on the cheap, and we want the Joe filled with loud fans tonight!

http://www.stubhub.com/detroit-red-wings-playoff-tickets/red-wings-vs-coyotes-4-13-2011-1054142/

Disclaimer, I have nothing to gain by selling tickets, I just wanted to let people know the tickets are cheap, and the more butts in the seats the better.

try checking out Hamlin Pub in Chesterfield. $62 for a ticket, ride on a bus to and from the game and plenty of beer on the bus. ive done that a few times and its usually a lot of fun.

no im not a shill for Hamlin Pub, merely sharing my own experience and passing along a possible ticket opportunity :)

I ended up buying 5 tickets, Wings blue line section 220, row 18 for the whopping total of $90. Of course, I bought them 5 hours before the puck dropped, which is what I think you absolutely have to do to get cheap seats for playoff games in order to take advantage of these ticket brokers who buy up entire rows only to realize that they won't be able to sell them at $200 each.

Word,

LDi03

Guest Shoreline

I ended up buying 5 tickets, Wings blue line section 220, row 18 for the whopping total of $90. Of course, I bought them 5 hours before the puck dropped, which is what I think you absolutely have to do to get cheap seats for playoff games in order to take advantage of these ticket brokers who buy up entire rows only to realize that they won't be able to sell them at $200 each.

Word,

LDi03

Good for you -- rip those f***ers off. I hate how they artificially inflate ticket prices anyways. :)

I have a legitimate question for you savvy ticket buying guys. I live in Toronto and come to a bunch of Wings games. I want to head to this Saturdays game. I was jsut about to buy 2 tickets for $50 bucks each in row 8 upper bowl before some jerk snagged them out from under me on stubhub. Am I going to get a better price if I buy them now or wait until tomorrow or Saturday morning?

I head there's all sorts of discounts at the box office that they don't tell you and if you ask, they will give it too you if you meet the requirements.

I head there's all sorts of discounts at the box office that they don't tell you and if you ask, they will give it too you if you meet the requirements.

What does that mean? Like what requirements?

Honestly, I dont mind paying $50 bucks a ticket. I just want some half way decent seats but I also dont want to find out I could have paid half price by waiting until Saturday morning. The principle of the matter would be a kick in the nuts

Honestly, I dont mind paying $50 bucks a ticket. I just want some half way decent seats but I also dont want to find out I could have paid half price by waiting until Saturday morning. The principle of the matter would be a kick in the nuts

Auto insurance, senior citizen, student, ect...

I couldn't believe it when a friend called about the cheap tix on stubhub, but just a note, if you have to pick them up at the stubhub office there is an additional $15 charge. I paid stubhub more in fees than I did for the tix, but still a great price.

Well, the game is most likely going to sell out before Saturday, so I wouldn't try getting tickets at the box office. I'd just find some tix on stubhub, then you're good to go.

I got $115 seats for $56 to last night's game. 16th row in the lower bowl directly behind the net. I was shocked when I saw the prices on Stubhub and there was no way I was passing up those prices for a playoff game.

The Joe was insane last night too. Absolutely incredible atmosphere.