• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jets4Life

To Red Wings fans in Arizona:

Rate this topic

I would personally rather have Atlanta move. They are not doing so well either and rumors also about them moving to Winnipeg.

It would give Detroit a better shot on moving to the East.

Edited by Jwo

Last year, he wanted Wings fans to stay away. This year, he realized that's not realistic so he wants us to wear white. What's in store for next year? :P

"Hey, you guys can come, but if you can just throw this free Coyotes jersey on while you're here, that would be great, thanks.."

Edited by ComradeWasabi

One of the reasons there SHOULD NOT BE A HOCKEY TEAM IN PHOENIX.

exactly. you shouldn't have to make a bleeding heart article for the SECOND year in a row begging Wings fans not to wear red to wreck their precious "white out". that was a Winnipeg Jets tradition...make your own you lame f***s!

Yeah why not turn every stadium into Oakland, Staples Center, Dodgers Stadium

Not rooting for the home team? Get your ass beat.

Takes the fun out of the game...My dad told me a story about when he went to Denver for a Browns/Bronco game and he was able to make conversation with Bronco fans

He wasn't messed with except for the normal jokes about the Browns (mistake by the lake etc)

What are sports coming to...

ILL HOPEFULLY MAKE IT TO ARIZONA ON MONDAY AND ILL BE IN MY HELM JERSEY

Well this is an article from a writer who writes about the Yotes once a year. He doesn't have any hockey credibility in Phoenix either.

Though I will say that a decent number of Wings fans do wear white to the arena:

whiteout-640x250.jpg

don't see too much red.

Anywho, as the Coyotes are my #2 team, I have to pipe up and say there are a lot of good fans in Phoenix and new people being brought into the game every day. I've gotten tons of people interested in hockey in the last couple years and I see a strong future if Hulsizer buys the team.

Guest Crymson

Just got centre ice tickets to games 3 & 4 (section 111 & 112) off ticketmaster today. Sad those were still available.

WILL BE ROCKING RED!!

You monster! We need to provide the illusion that these are Coyotes fans buying the tickets!

Though I will say that a decent number of Wings fans do wear white to the arena:

whiteout-640x250.jpg

don't see too much red.

The Wings fans were largely clumped up in one section last playoff season.

Example:

2/3 of the fans for Games 3 + 4 will be Wings fans, the crowd will be wearing Red!

Enjoy it while it lasts. Next year if the teams meet again, chances are they will be playing at the MTS Centre in Winnipeg, Canada,

Source

Enjoy it while it lasts. Next year if the teams meet again, chances are they will be playing at the MTS Centre in Winnipeg, Canada,

Source

Wings fans still travel well, champ. Not going to be like it is in Phoenix but we will be in the MTS Centre or wherever we play next playoff year. Doesn't change a lot here.

You monster! We need to provide the illusion that these are Coyotes fans buying the tickets!

The Wings fans were largely clumped up in one section last playoff season.

Example:

Cleary's expression on the bench after the goal is priceless.

Hopefully there is a sea of red of there tomorrow.

EDIT- a sea of red in Phoenix.

Edited by WorkingOvertime