• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Jets4Life

To Red Wings fans in Arizona:

Rate this topic

Guest CaliWingsNut

Uh, isn't this the same arena where they wanted to charge Red Wings fans extra for tickets to the game?

I thought that was Pitts.... or maybe they just tried to keep red wings fans out.

I remember reading this article last year and my response is no different. Asking Red Wings fans to put aside their allegiance for the supposed sake of helping a fan-base look less pathetic is dumb as s***. This moron should never have been allowed to post such utter garbage.

Sidenote: Those who've been around the past 6 years know I don't go off in my posts unless I feel uber-strong about it. This is one of those cases.

Uh, isn't this the same arena where they wanted to charge Red Wings fans extra for tickets to the game?

It is indeed. There was "premium pricing" as they called it for Wings games if you weren't a season ticket holder. If I recall correctly, it was more than double normal face value.

It is indeed. There was "premium pricing" as they called it for Wings games if you weren't a season ticket holder. If I recall correctly, it was more than double normal face value.

I'm not sure about playoff tickets but I went to the home opener in Phoenix against the Wings and got lower bowl, I think it was about row 13 for $82. I really don't know what they normally cost, but that's comparable to our games here so it was a pleasant surprise as I thought they would be $100+

I'll be at game 4, in red.

My companion, a disgruntled Avs fan who "hates but respects the hell out of the Wings", refuses to wear red but has been threatened against wearing white. *grin*

Perhaps your companion could wear black? It would kill the whiteout without besmirching the integrity of the Winged Wheel.

Have fun at the game.