• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

55fan

Have you got your RED on?

Rate this topic

blah, come on Wings, I need more red!!! :siren: I ended up having to get new cord when I put on the last bead, it wouldn't go through the bead, it was all soft and squishy or something....weird :blink:

Too much tying and untying, I'm worried about mine but it's holding up pretty well. I have a heck of a time untying it to put a new bead on.

Too much tying and untying, I'm worried about mine but it's holding up pretty well. I have a heck of a time untying it to put a new bead on.

I figure either that or that its been in the shower and gotten all wet and that too.

Not to get off topic, but that's really gross. Sorry to your significant other. It had to be said.scared.gif

The beads are cool. Lets hope those with the necklaces you have them all the way around by the end of the finals.

You get all in a huff about some one saying something a little gross and you have the nerve to post under the handle plopster? Now, that's unsettling! I feel bad for your significant toilet

Hi all. I am not much on posting but I am a fantastic lurker. This is usually the first place I come after a hard day at the office. There is nothing better than reading new posts on the Boys. I love the bracelet idea so I borrowed it. I used a red crystal for every goal scored. I separate the scores with a white/clear crystal when they win and a black crystal for win they lose...DEMMIT!!!! Each series will have a slightly different design to keep them all straight. This has been so much fun. Especially since I live in Chicagoland and am the lone Red Wing fan pretty much everywhere I go. I have really enjoyed letting my friends know I am adding a new bracelet while the Hawks are adding another bag tag to their golf clubs! Thanks for all the fun.

post-17497-0-01451400-1304493230_thumb.jpg

Hi all. I am not much on posting but I am a fantastic lurker. This is usually the first place I come after a hard day at the office. There is nothing better than reading new posts on the Boys. I love the bracelet idea so I borrowed it. I used a red crystal for every goal scored. I separate the scores with a white/clear crystal when they win and a black crystal for win they lose...DEMMIT!!!! Each series will have a slightly different design to keep them all straight. This has been so much fun. Especially since I live in Chicagoland and am the lone Red Wing fan pretty much everywhere I go. I have really enjoyed letting my friends know I am adding a new bracelet while the Hawks are adding another bag tag to their golf clubs! Thanks for all the fun.

Awesome!

I love the way we are all getting so creative!

Keep up the good work, and hopefully the Wings will keep up their end of the deal!

Silly Blackhawks fans. Brooms are for Red Wings.

I got to show my bracelets to my manager at my weekend job this morning. He's from Detroit, but he's been on vacation so he hasn't seen them. He thought they were cool.

You get all in a huff about some one saying something a little gross and you have the nerve to post under the handle plopster? Now, that's unsettling! I feel bad for your significant toilet

Actually, if you must know.... just kidding. its just a nickname, not like im telling people about my daily ritual or something.

Am I the only one still kickin it old school??

IMG-20110507-00076.jpg

I think the Hobbit Twins are going old school. Beyond that, I think a lot of people have moved to necklaces.

Very cool that you're keeping it real. Hopefully we get to add more RED!

My camera sucks so I can't take pics of my bracelets. I got the 1st round as braided embroidery thread with white beads for how many goals we scored and the game winning bead is slightly larger than the others. All 4 are tied to a charm that says "Focus". The 2nd round is the same expect no large beads until last night. Those are all tied to a charm that says "Integrity". The red one from last night also has a "Strength" charm hanging from it. They look really ugly right now but hopefully after this round I can clean them up as opposed to throw them away. ;)

My camera sucks so I can't take pics of my bracelets. I got the 1st round as braided embroidery thread with white beads for how many goals we scored and the game winning bead is slightly larger than the others. All 4 are tied to a charm that says "Focus". The 2nd round is the same expect no large beads until last night. Those are all tied to a charm that says "Integrity". The red one from last night also has a "Strength" charm hanging from it. They look really ugly right now but hopefully after this round I can clean them up as opposed to throw them away. ;)

Wow. And I thought you were still going old school. Sounds cool. You might have to find someone with a camera.

Sorry I couldn't remember you and Danny's names. I'm gapping so much more in my old age. I figured if I made a LOTR reference, you'd come running.

I'm still doing the threads on the wrist, too. Mine don't like to lie neatly however! I tied them on the left last year, started them on the right wrist this time. I've won some respect from the guys downstairs for making my own "beard" :lol:

Wow. And I thought you were still going old school. Sounds cool. You might have to find someone with a camera.

Sorry I couldn't remember you and Danny's names. I'm gapping so much more in my old age. I figured if I made a LOTR reference, you'd come running.

Ok, this is the best I could get.

SAM_0603.jpg

That's the underside of them, obviously. Like said this round is really ugly. The game 1 bracelet is broken, game 3 is messed up, and game 4 is loosely tied. And yes, I saw the LOTR reference but I didn't know who you were referring to!!:lol: If we were hobbits Danny would be Pippin and I'd probably be Sam. :P

Edited by wingnut40