#21 softshoes

softshoes

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 09:22 PM

There's always this option ladies:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIA8erVtcio
"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f***in beatin's. The world ends when you're dead. Until then you got more punishment in store.Stand it like a man, and give some back."

- Al Swearengen

#22 Miss Wing Queen

Miss Wing Queen

Hockeytown's Helmetless Hero

• PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 09:54 PM

Who says I not doing that too? :P I'm like Z. Two games in and I've already got that girl beat, especially under the arms! Ha ha!

#23 plopster

plopster

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 11:20 PM

Who says I not doing that too? :P I'm like Z. Two games in and I've already got that girl beat, especially under the arms! Ha ha!

Not to get off topic, but that's really gross. Sorry to your significant other. It had to be said.Posted Image
The beads are cool. Lets hope those with the necklaces you have them all the way around by the end of the finals.

#24 Miss Wing Queen

Miss Wing Queen

Hockeytown's Helmetless Hero

• PipPipPip
  • 523 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 08:47 AM

Not to get off topic, but that's really gross. Sorry to your significant other. It had to be said.Posted Image
The beads are cool. Lets hope those with the necklaces you have them all the way around by the end of the finals.

I was very much kidding with that statement. I'm definitely NOT that kind of girl. I wouldn't be able to stand myself if I didn't keep everything clean shaven! :lol:

#25 softshoes

softshoes

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 10:50 AM

I was very much kidding with that statement. I'm definitely NOT that kind of girl. I wouldn't be able to stand myself if I didn't keep everything clean shaven! :lol:

:yahoo: :no2: :afro: :no2:
"Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f***in beatin's. The world ends when you're dead. Until then you got more punishment in store.Stand it like a man, and give some back."

- Al Swearengen

#26 plopster

plopster

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 267 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 11:07 AM

HAHA, I figured as much, but just the thought of that was pretty unsettling.

#27 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 11:18 AM

Got my 2 red ones on. 4 beads for the 4 goals, and a charm that says "focus", necessary for the 1st round. ;) We better sweep this round cause I can't find my white! :scared:
Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#28 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 09:02 PM

Pearl necklaces instead.... Posted Image

You are bad! :P

The necklaces look great girls. I was going to do the string bracelet but I didn't have anything more than sewing thread and that was way too much work to braid, so I got some beads and that clear chord which I'm hoping will hold up with the untying to add beads.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#29 hockeychik25

hockeychik25

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 72 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 09:06 PM

i would never be able to that, but i love this commercial
Piet Van Zant and Kevin Rand better watch out, one day I will be athletic trainer for the wings or tigers! :)

#30 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 09:10 PM

Posted Image

a bit blurry, but all the right color!!!!

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#31 MulesWillFly93

MulesWillFly93

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:19 PM

Posted Image

Same crappy phone camera (couldn't find the thing you plug the card into for the real one), but it seemed like a shame to not post a pic of two big, beautiful red beads while they're still unblemished by any white (and hopefully they will continue to be so).

Nobody lives forever.
Some things never die.
Like up in the land of ice and snow,
They tell me that a Red Wing always flies.
RIP Ruslan Salei - Brad McCrimmon - Stefan Liv - Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
(Orig. lyrics - Ray Wylie Hubbard, "Airplane Fell Down in Dixie")

#32 Kira

Kira

"I hope you're not from KGB"

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,555 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:49 AM

My housemate made me a red and white beaded necklace before the season started. It has a 13 entwined in it as well. I put it on the first day of the season, and it has stayed on since. Before a game, I'll give the 13 a kiss for luck. So far, not bad. The string broke once - and it was the day he got hurt. It's a constant with me until the end of the season, and then I'll take it off and hang it up til September and camp.
Posted Image

#33 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,709 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 04:54 PM

My housemate made me a red and white beaded necklace before the season started. It has a 13 entwined in it as well. I put it on the first day of the season, and it has stayed on since. Before a game, I'll give the 13 a kiss for luck. So far, not bad. The string broke once - and it was the day he got hurt. It's a constant with me until the end of the season, and then I'll take it off and hang it up til September and camp.

That's cool. Reinforce that thread! We need a healthy Dangleman.

I had considered not buying more white until I needed it. I used the last of my white last season. But then I was in WalMart (cuz I'm trailer trash and proud of it) and there it was... so I bought it. It seems to have worked. It is now taunting me with the fact that I spent money I didn't need to.

Money on the board:  Current total: $6

$1 for a goal by any current Wing after whom I have named a hamster.  An additional $5 for a series-clinching goal scored by any current Wing after whom I have named a hamster. $5 if the other team fails to score against a current Wing goalie after whom I have named a hamster.

Hamsters I have had:  (current Wings highlighted)

Henrik Pavel Tomas Nicklas Dominik

Niklas Matthew Daniel Robert

Johan Andreas Valtteri Jonathan

Andrew Patrick Ian Todd

Jordin Damien Gustav James

#34 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:21 PM

I hope it keeps taunting you :)

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011

#35 LadyWildcat

LadyWildcat

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:39 PM

I wish I could participate this year but I can't do the bracelets or any jewelry because they would get filthy/destroyed at my summer job. Everyone's stuff looks really great this year, I love the beaded necklaces. Keep up the good work! :)
"Faith is to believe what you do not yet see. The REWARD for this faith is to see what you believe."

#36 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,709 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 07:22 AM

I wish I could participate this year but I can't do the bracelets or any jewelry because they would get filthy/destroyed at my summer job. Everyone's stuff looks really great this year, I love the beaded necklaces. Keep up the good work! :)

Maybe you could make them for a teddy bear or something. Or do nipple rings. But not clip-ons. That would hurt.

Money on the board:  Current total: $6

$1 for a goal by any current Wing after whom I have named a hamster.  An additional $5 for a series-clinching goal scored by any current Wing after whom I have named a hamster. $5 if the other team fails to score against a current Wing goalie after whom I have named a hamster.

Hamsters I have had:  (current Wings highlighted)

Henrik Pavel Tomas Nicklas Dominik

Niklas Matthew Daniel Robert

Johan Andreas Valtteri Jonathan

Andrew Patrick Ian Todd

Jordin Damien Gustav James

#37 softshoes

softshoes

3rd Line Checker

• PipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:13 AM

Maybe you could make them for a teddy bear or something. Or do nipple rings. But not clip-ons. That would hurt.

:siren: :siren:
:hehe: :hehe:

This thread has a good possibility of turning epic.

- Al Swearengen

#38 LadyWildcat

LadyWildcat

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 85 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 08:50 AM

Hahaha this post is classic! I'll definitely come up with something :D
"Faith is to believe what you do not yet see. The REWARD for this faith is to see what you believe."

#39 Majsheppard

Majsheppard

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,512 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 10:31 AM

This thread should be renamed, horny old hockey guys.
"It is a lot easier to be an ******* to words than to people"-xkcd

Tootoo does NOT belong on this team. He is classless and I would rather see the Wings be bad than classless. I feel the same way about Bertuzzi as well, but he at least CAN make the team better. With Tootoo the team becomes worse and in danger of being classless. Would you have liked Claude on the team? Or Roy? No. So why would you be okay with that POS.

This thread has been closed due to emotions being higher than people's ability to read, interpret, and properly respond to simple posts.

#40 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 03:01 PM

horny old hockey guys.

Who's old, brah? I am a young stallion.....
TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.