• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#61 plopster

plopster

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 256 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 12:22 PM

You get all in a huff about some one saying something a little gross and you have the nerve to post under the handle plopster? Now, that's unsettling! I feel bad for your significant toilet

Actually, if you must know.... just kidding. its just a nickname, not like im telling people about my daily ritual or something.

#62 FedorovGurl

FedorovGurl

2nd Line Scorer

• HoF Booster
  • 548 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:38 PM

Am I the only one still kickin it old school??

Posted Image
Welcome Back Kotter Hudler!! ".... who'd of thought they'd lead ya back here where we need ya? "

#63 Jenny

Jenny

Geeky Goalie Girl

• PipPipPip
  • 542 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 01:42 PM

I've got my bead necklace going, but I left it off yesterday. Being a superstitious hockey fan, I do believe I'll be leaving it off tomorrow as well.

detroit-skyline.jpg

My priorities: 1-Hockey. 2-Sleep. 3-Food. 4-Everything Else.

No, Ozzie is NOT the Breakfast Wizard!" -- my husband

#64 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,658 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 05:33 PM

Am I the only one still kickin it old school??

Posted Image

I think the Hobbit Twins are going old school. Beyond that, I think a lot of people have moved to necklaces.

Very cool that you're keeping it real. Hopefully we get to add more RED!

Money on the board:  Current total: 0

$1 for a goal by any current Wing after whom I have named a hamster.  An additional $5 for a series-clinching goal scored by any current Wing after whom I have named a hamster. $5 if the other team fails to score against a current Wing goalie after whom I have named a hamster.

Hamsters I have had:  (current Wings highlighted)

Henrik Pavel Tomas Nicklas Dominik

Niklas Matthew Daniel Robert

Johan Andreas Valtteri Jonathan

Andrew Patrick Ian Todd

Jordin Damien Gustav James

#65 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 07:54 PM

My camera sucks so I can't take pics of my bracelets. I got the 1st round as braided embroidery thread with white beads for how many goals we scored and the game winning bead is slightly larger than the others. All 4 are tied to a charm that says "Focus". The 2nd round is the same expect no large beads until last night. Those are all tied to a charm that says "Integrity". The red one from last night also has a "Strength" charm hanging from it. They look really ugly right now but hopefully after this round I can clean them up as opposed to throw them away. ;)
Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#66 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,658 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 10:30 PM

My camera sucks so I can't take pics of my bracelets. I got the 1st round as braided embroidery thread with white beads for how many goals we scored and the game winning bead is slightly larger than the others. All 4 are tied to a charm that says "Focus". The 2nd round is the same expect no large beads until last night. Those are all tied to a charm that says "Integrity". The red one from last night also has a "Strength" charm hanging from it. They look really ugly right now but hopefully after this round I can clean them up as opposed to throw them away. ;)

Wow. And I thought you were still going old school. Sounds cool. You might have to find someone with a camera.

Sorry I couldn't remember you and Danny's names. I'm gapping so much more in my old age. I figured if I made a LOTR reference, you'd come running.

Money on the board:  Current total: 0

$1 for a goal by any current Wing after whom I have named a hamster.  An additional $5 for a series-clinching goal scored by any current Wing after whom I have named a hamster. $5 if the other team fails to score against a current Wing goalie after whom I have named a hamster.

Hamsters I have had:  (current Wings highlighted)

Henrik Pavel Tomas Nicklas Dominik

Niklas Matthew Daniel Robert

Johan Andreas Valtteri Jonathan

Andrew Patrick Ian Todd

Jordin Damien Gustav James

#67 Michgal89

Michgal89

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 716 posts

Posted 07 May 2011 - 11:08 PM

I'm still doing the threads on the wrist, too. Mine don't like to lie neatly however! I tied them on the left last year, started them on the right wrist this time. I've won some respect from the guys downstairs for making my own "beard" :lol:
The cup presides within our town, we won't stop, no letting down...
Don't stop Believing! LET'S GO WINGS!!!

#68 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 11:38 AM

Wow. And I thought you were still going old school. Sounds cool. You might have to find someone with a camera.

Sorry I couldn't remember you and Danny's names. I'm gapping so much more in my old age. I figured if I made a LOTR reference, you'd come running.

Ok, this is the best I could get.
Posted Image
That's the underside of them, obviously. Like said this round is really ugly. The game 1 bracelet is broken, game 3 is messed up, and game 4 is loosely tied. And yes, I saw the LOTR reference but I didn't know who you were referring to!!:lol: If we were hobbits Danny would be Pippin and I'd probably be Sam. :P

Edited by wingnut40, 12 May 2011 - 01:46 PM.

Go rest high on that mountain, cause son your work on Earth is done. Go to Heaven a'shouting love for the Father and the Son. Ruslan Salei, Brad McCrimmon, Stefan Liv, Pavol Demitra, and the entire Lokomotiv team.

#69 PenaltyShot 96

PenaltyShot 96

Youth Movement

• HoF Booster
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 12:23 PM

Still kickin it old school :cool:
Posted Image

Edited by PenaltyShot 96, 08 May 2011 - 12:26 PM.

"That's what happens when Downey walks into a room...things die."

#70 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 01:13 PM

Still kickin it old school :cool:
Posted Image

You do the opposite than I did, your newest are at the wrist, mine were old at the wrist and newer toward the elbow haha

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#71 wingnut40

wingnut40

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,241 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 01:59 PM

...mine were old at the wrist and newer toward the elbow haha

That's how I do mine too. :)

#72 PenaltyShot 96

PenaltyShot 96

Youth Movement

• HoF Booster
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 08 May 2011 - 05:49 PM

I suppose the order is really obvious this year with the giant blocks of red then white haha.
"That's what happens when Downey walks into a room...things die."

#73 FedorovGurl

FedorovGurl

2nd Line Scorer

• HoF Booster
  • 548 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 08:54 AM

Ready to add another red!

Posted Image
Welcome Back Kotter Hudler!! ".... who'd of thought they'd lead ya back here where we need ya? "

#74 MulesWillFly93

MulesWillFly93

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 729 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:50 AM

Nice lookin' bracelets, everybody! I'm going to wait until tonight to post mine...I stopped posting and we started winning, so I can't change now!

Nobody lives forever.
Some things never die.
Like up in the land of ice and snow,
They tell me that a Red Wing always flies.
RIP Ruslan Salei - Brad McCrimmon - Stefan Liv - Lokomotiv Yaroslavl
(Orig. lyrics - Ray Wylie Hubbard, "Airplane Fell Down in Dixie")

#75 WizardOfOz30

WizardOfOz30

Hall-of-Famer

• Gold Booster
  • 4,726 posts

Posted 12 May 2011 - 11:53 AM

I'll post mine too after tonight.

Posted Image

Thanks Offsides

"If I could sum up my career in Detroit, I was a perfect goalie for the team at the perfect time. I just wanted to be a Red Wing, that's it." Chris Osgood, July 19, 2011