• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Manny>Ozzie(by a long shot)

TODD BER-TUZZI ! TODD BER-TUZZI !

Rate this topic

I have always had a love/hate relationship with Bertuzzi. I along with others hated what he did in Van, but I remember being really excited when he signed with us both times. I yell when he pulls that one hand on the stick crap and gets stripped, but I have LOVED seeing him use that size. Congrats Bert you earned that ovation last night keep up that intensity. :clap:

36 isn't that bad for a ticket, I got mine for 30 each. Where do you get tix for 7 bucks??? That's crazy cheap.

The stubhub. There were a lot of tickets sitting at below 10 for the longest. I had to grab the 7's and turned out to be the best I ever spent in my life.

The stubhub. There were a lot of tickets sitting at below 10 for the longest. I had to grab the 7's and turned out to be the best I ever spent in my life.

Oh, gotcha. I didn't see any yesterday while browsing. Guess I'll be getting student rush tix again for Saturdays game. Definitely worth the $30 bucks.

LOVE Bert! He is such a bad ass. You can tell hes been holding back given his past, but I'm so happy hes starting to come out & play like he has. I might be going to saturday's game.. it would be awesome to start this tradition! Everytime one of the Wings score, or make a big play, we start chanting the individual name. The opposing team would hate us.

The Wings are so lucky to have fans like us ;) poor Phoenix..

Reminded me of a UofM hockey game I went to. Jack Johnson's dad would dance during the first or second intermission with the pep band, and the student section would chant "Mis-ter John-son" clap clap clapclapclap

This type of thing happens at the Joe when tickets become affordable for college students ($12 tix on stubhub for game 1)

This type of thing happens at the Joe when tickets become affordable for college students ($12 tix on stubhub for game 1)

Not just to reply to myself, but I didn't read the second page of comments and I see I was right. That's... The Michigan Difference

So who's going to start a "Win-ni-peg!" chant at Saturdays game? haha

You must be a mindreader cause I was thinking the same exact thing. I was gonna buy tickets to Game 2 and start a Win-Ni-Peg chant but i was thinking if theres a Game 5 might be a better time to do that.

I was at the game last night and it was the loudest Wings game I have ever been to and I've been to TONS of them. The Bertuzzi chants were AMAZING. The section to the left of me started it and everyone quickly started chanting it. We also did a We Want Stanley chant with about 4 minutes left in the 3rd LOL. The atmosphere was just insane and amazing. Can't wait to go to another game. I really do feel like it'll be a new thing now chanting the players names.

I was at the game last night and it was the loudest Wings game I have ever been to and I've been to TONS of them. The Bertuzzi chants were AMAZING. The section to the left of me started it and everyone quickly started chanting it. We also did a We Want Stanley chant with about 4 minutes left in the 3rd LOL. The atmosphere was just insane and amazing. Can't wait to go to another game. I really do feel like it'll be a new thing now chanting the players names.

Definitely agree with you. That place was going nuts last night. Unreal atmosphere - I have never enjoyed a live sporting event so much.

I can't prove this, but it seems to me that guys with four syllables in their names are the greatest athletes. I might just be buying into the chants.

But ... guys without 4 syllables: Brett Lebda, Andreas Lilja, Robert Lang, Uwe Krupp, etc.

Uhhh... Maybe I'm misunderstanding BUT

Wayne Gretzky - That's 3

Brendan Shannahan - That's 5

Sergei Federov - That's 5

Mario Lemieux - That's 5

Gordie Howe - That's 3

Patrick Roy - That's 3

I could keep this up. I don't care if some of these players are hated, they were all great player.