• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeymom1960

BOSTON VS MONTREAL

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

Don't think it will be a bloodbath but I wanna see some edgy, physical play, and a lot of goals. :)

Guest Shoreline

Boston has been making some nice passes but they haven't really capitalized much on their chances and especially not on their zone time keeping Montreal on edge. Their only saving grace is Montreal has got practically nothing done in Thomas' end besides that one goal.

Guest Shoreline

Honestly I don't think their D was all that great. It was mainly Price doing well on rebounds and steering the puck.

It reminds me of the 2003 series with Anaheim because like the Wings the Bruins were getting decent shots and a high number of them, they just couldn't get the puck past the opposing goalie.

One thing I can say they should do better next time is activate their D when carrying the puck in Montreal's zone. They were good at making passes, even though late in the game Chara kept mishandling it, but they would sit back at the blue line expecting their forwards to handle everything else. Need to be more aggressive.

Edited by Shoreline

Stay classy Chara

:lol: I loved what Panger or Whoever said about Chara "sending a message" for the next game (as he sat on the guy and tried to pound him into the ice). I've never quite figured out what that means at that point in the game. If you want to send a message, wouldn't you do it during a game? Like play the best you know how? I didn't get to watch most of it but he did NOT look all that hot in the 3rd period.

I'm still rooting for the Bruins because Thomas seems like a nice guy and a great goalie. Not much logic, but there you are. :)

Edited by Vladifan