• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeymom1960

BOSTON VS MONTREAL

Rate this topic

don-cherrys-crazy-suit.jpg

Wow, my wife says guys look bad in Hawaiian shirts... I've never seen a Hawaiian suit. Would be even better if it was a leisure suit.

Edited by Toefuzz

So what's everyone think of Subban? I haven't caught many Canadians games this year but from the few I've watched he seems to have calmed down a bit. Earlier this year he looked like my kid hyped up on sugar and red bull.

He's one of my favorite players in the league at the moment. I was a fan of Montreal long before Subban but he plays with alot of passion, which sometimes means careless giveaways. He has calmed down recently and isn't so much of a defensive liability. Also he is great on the PP. I think i just heard Cole say that he has played more minutes than anyone else this post-season.

Edited by zackisonfire

What happened to the Pittsburgh game?

I check the cable listings earlier and Versus was scheduled to show it, then out of nowhere right before the start of the Boston game it changed.

So now we have the Boston game airing on 3 differnt channels, and the Pitts game gets bumped all together? (on my cable at least)

Lame.

He's one of my favorite players in the league at the moment. I was a fan of Montreal long before Subban but he plays with alot of passion, which sometimes means careless giveaways. He has calmed down recently and isn't so much of a defensive liability. Also he is great on the PP. I think i just heard Cole say that he has played more minutes than anyone else this post-season.

I've been impressed with him the few times I've been able to watch him play. Seems to have a lot of fire and has found a way to keep it channeled in a positive manner. Not sure if one of the older guys pulled him aside and told him to calm down or if it was something he learned over time, but it looks to be paying dividends. Night and day from the game I saw earlier this year, though one or two games aren't a very big sample.

What happened to the Pittsburgh game?

I check the cable listings earlier and Versus was scheduled to show it, then out of nowhere right before the start of the Boston game it changed.

So now we have the Boston game airing on 3 differnt channels, and the Pitts game gets bumped all together? (on my cable at least)

Lame.

It's on The NHL Network. At least in the good ole USA. Unfortunately, you have to listen to "Stiegey" and Errey if you want to hear what's going on. But it sounds great muted. :D

Edit: spellin' error.

Edited by BigWillieStyle

I've been impressed with him the few times I've been able to watch him play. Seems to have a lot of fire and has found a way to keep it channeled in a positive manner. Not sure if one of the older guys pulled him aside and told him to calm down or if it was something he learned over time, but it looks to be paying dividends. Night and day from the game I saw earlier this year, though one or two games aren't a very big sample.

Check it. :thumbup:

Edited by zackisonfire