• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Hockeymom1960

BOSTON VS MONTREAL

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

Man CBC announcers are terribly biased. It's been apparent all playoffs and it's very annoying.

I normally would expect Canadians to cheer for fellow Canadian teams. It's somewhat popular. On the other hand, I haven't seen CBC bias with Bob Cole.

Guest Shoreline

Bob Cole seems barely lucid most of the time. He probably thinks he's calling the game on radio.

Still got a great voice, though.

I like Jim Hughson, but I've been slightly disappointed the last few seasons hearing less Cole and more Hughson.

Anyone got a stream?!

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/threads/55569-NHL-Today!-April-27-2011-Stanley-Cup-Playoffs

BOSTON WINS AND ADVANCE!

Home team wins another game 7. Montreal played hard, but they lost all 3 OT games in this series. Can't do that and still win. There will be a riot in Montreal tonight. Take your cars off the streets.

Also, this means all the 6-8 seeds are gone now from both Conferences. When was the last time that happened after the first round?

Guest Shoreline

I wouldn't call this game over yet.

*puts hand to earpiece*

Looks like the FBI has arrived to the TD center and will be investigating that spearing no-call on behalf of the Canadiens organization.

Nice job Bruins!

If TB holds on, I'll be 7/8 on my 1st round picks. So far the only one I picked wrong was the Nashville-Anaheim series.

I will be 7/8 as well.....would not have picked Anaheim if I knew Emery was going to start every game.

Philly vs Boston should be a good series.