• Please log in to reply
295 replies to this topic

#281 KATIEBARTHEDOOR24

KATIEBARTHEDOOR24

Love slave to the system

• PipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 01:22 PM

I want to see octopi in the first home game of round two!!! What would be the best? As Dumbass slithers out to give his little speech, a octopi of emence perportoins lands at his feet. Of course at the Joe.
KOHARSKI, HAVE ANOTHER DONUT, YOU FAT PIG
"Statistics are for losers, unless they are good ones."- Mickey Redman
"Good... Bad... I'm the guy with the gun."- Ash
"Stay thirsty my friends."- The Most Interesting Man In The World

#282 Hockeytown0001

Hockeytown0001

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 22,785 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:24 AM

Fan fights disorderly conduct charge

"All done? Five bucks." - Pavel Datsyuk after an interview
"Very few cities in the NHL have the history or the following of the Detroit Red Wings." - Steve Yzerman

#283 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:48 AM

"It is a 50-something-odd-year tradition," Graves said. "I feel the city of Detroit takes pride in their tradition, and if the (NHL) commissioner thinks we are going to go down without a fight, he is wrong."

Tell 'em Chuck! Posted Image
TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.

#284 esteef

esteef

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 8,874 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:53 AM

Fans will just have to change protocol. When someone is going to throw one, everyone in close proximity should stand up and gather around so security can't see who actually threw it.

esteef
"The Wings haven't won a Cup without Darren McCarty since 1955."

#285 Echolalia

Echolalia

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,057 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:56 AM

Righteous idea but he isn't going to get anywhere. He openly admitted to breaking a city ordinance, and that's that.

#286 vladdy16

vladdy16

The rest are neophytes.

• HoF Booster Mod
  • 6,227 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:00 PM

WTG, City of Detroit. Like you don't have bigger issues to tie up your court system. Isn't it about time for Kwame to make another appearance? Take the $500 and run.
Can't wait to read the "Phoenix: I still think it's a hockey market" chapter of Gary Bettman's autobiography. I'm guessing it's going to be chapter 11.

- mjlegend 3/9/2011

#287 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,338 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 12:02 PM

Righteous idea but he isn't going to get anywhere. He openly admitted to breaking a city ordinance, and that's that.

This. He was caught by cameras and arena personnel. He doesn't have a case at all. At least he wasn't a complete idiot and plead not guilty so he can at least plea to a lesser misdemeanor.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#288 KATIEBARTHEDOOR24

KATIEBARTHEDOOR24

Love slave to the system

• PipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 10:47 AM

This. He was caught by cameras and arena personnel. He doesn't have a case at all. At least he wasn't a complete idiot and plead not guilty so he can at least plea to a lesser misdemeanor.

I'll admit your old avatar was a bit odd. As for that new one I don't think that is very nice to make fun of a blind person. That's just like my opinion man.

#289 Mitchmac33

Mitchmac33

Come on son!

• PipPip
  • 427 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:12 PM

Couldn't the Joe Louis Arena management itself make a rule to allow it? Or is the arena run by the city? I'm not really sure how the arena/city relationship works

#290 CaliWingsNut

CaliWingsNut

PeeWee Bettman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,744 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 12:49 PM

I'll admit your old avatar was a bit odd. As for that new one I don't think that is very nice to make fun of a blind person. That's just like my opinion man.

I'll agree it's not fun to make fun of a blind man. Making fun of a member of the Bernstein's ridiculously over advertised family however, is always funny.
  • ami likes this

Figures don't lie, but liars sure figure. - Mark Twain

#291 sleepwalker

sleepwalker

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,067 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 02:08 PM

I'll admit your old avatar was a bit odd. As for that new one I don't think that is very nice to make fun of a blind person.

He is not making fun of a person, he is making fun of a lawyer, which is perfectly acceptable.

#292 Rick D

Rick D

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 315 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 03:45 PM

http://artkillsartis...om/?page_id=567

A friend of mine put this site together. Help a brother out.

Eff Chicago

Eff Boston

#293 KATIEBARTHEDOOR24

KATIEBARTHEDOOR24

Love slave to the system

• PipPipPipPip
  • 778 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:19 PM

I'll agree it's not fun to make fun of a blind man. Making fun of a member of the Bernstein's ridiculously over advertised family however, is always funny.

That I can agree with. Just wanted to make sure it was good natured. No worries mate.

#294 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,338 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:50 PM

I never claimed to be a nice person. I'm making fun of Luongo anyways.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#295 Rivalred

Rivalred

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 7,305 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 07:26 PM

Throwing Octupi @ Joe T. is still allowed in SJ

Edited by Rivalred, 29 April 2011 - 07:26 PM.

D-Fence Avatar Win-O-Meter 8-1

#296 eva unit zero

eva unit zero

Save the Princess...Save the World

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,734 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 02:06 AM

Couldn't the Joe Louis Arena management itself make a rule to allow it? Or is the arena run by the city? I'm not really sure how the arena/city relationship works

The city ordinance specifically states no throwing of objects in the spectator area or onto the playing surface at an athletic contest. Regardless of what JLA decides, the city law still supersedes it.
"I've never seen a warlock do that without his magic."
"I once devoured a monk's soul. It tasted like chocolate."