• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FunkedUp

Ian White

Rate this topic

Anyone catch that hit on Ian White during the Sharks/Kings game? Brutal hit; I hope the guy is okay. He looked pretty out of it.

On a side note, I'm flabbergasted at the fact that they didn't even call a penalty on that hit, when they call penalties for things that mini-mites can get a way with. Figures that when there is a legitimate penalty, the refs "miss" it.

Suspension coming for Stoll on that hit, it was pretty bad. That hit is exactly the type that has no place in hockey.

Boarding? Probably. Charging? Maybe. Hit to the head? Yeah, it looked like he got him a little. The NHL Wheel of Justice calls for anywhere from hockey play, to 2 games for any of the scenarios above with either a concussion or no injury. I'm going to guess they give him a minimum of 1 game for good behavior previous to the hit, and will probably make it 2, just to show they're serious :unsure: about head shots in the playoffs.

I also expect Dean Lombardi to ***** about it in the media and get fined $100 trillion dollars. :yowza:

Here's what the "experts" had to say about it.