• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Din758

Finally, a game time schedule favorable to the wings

Rate this topic

So often we complain about the wings getting screwed with the late start times on the west coast, but this saturday our early game could cause a problem for the yotes. I personally think it would be harder to get into your routine with an early game than it would be for a late game.

What do you think?

The Wings play with the intensity of the last 40 of Game 1 they win. They play like the first period, they lose. Simple as that.

This.

And for those who fret about afternoon start times, the Wings have won their last two starting at early times, 12:30et, 11:30 actually for them where they were at (Minnesota and Chicago). Also won their last afternoon game @ Nashville.

I understand the concern but it shouldn't be as much of a factor as it is made out to be. They know how to handle earlier than usual games.

The Wings play with the intensity of the last 40 of Game 1 they win. They play like the first period, they lose. Simple as that.

They killed off 4 penalties and a 5 on 3 with horrible officiating to boot and still stayed down by 1. If they play like that, I still think they can dispose of this team. Just my opinion there.

Also, to add here that Bryz made like 3 real big saves that would normally have gone in. Their play for the 1st wasn't as bad as most make it out to be.

He's talking about the fans in Phoenix.

:lol: Fans in Phoenix. Nevermind, carry on.

"I personally think it would be harder to get into your routine with an early game than it would be for a late game."

last i knew, the fans didnt need to get into a routine to win a game.

regardless, the coyotoes have been in detroit since at least wednesday, and the game is saturday. thats plenty of time to adjust to the time difference.

They killed off 4 penalties and a 5 on 3 with horrible officiating to boot and still stayed down by 1. If they play like that, I still think they can dispose of this team. Just my opinion there.

Also, to add here that Bryz made like 3 real big saves that would normally have gone in. Their play for the 1st wasn't as bad as most make it out to be.

Agreed. Hard to get in a rhythm when the Wings were sh most of the 1st period. Like you mentioned, after they killed off that 5-3 Wings started taking control

...and just like Babcock answered in the post game presser, when ask if he was concerned that the Coyotes controlled the game in the first, he calmly asked the questioning reporter, "Did they control the first period or were they just on the power play?" Then he mentioned something about after the first they had 11 shots and we had 10, so we did ok for ourselves....

The Wings play with the intensity of the last 40 of Game 1 they win. They come out flat and only show up after the first intermission as has been a recurring thing sometimes, they lose. Simple as that.

Fixed, and agreed with those who commented on the PK stuff, but we know thats how it will be so it sadly almost has to be part of our gameplan.

Fixed, and agreed with those who commented on the PK stuff, but we know thats how it will be so it sadly almost has to be part of our gameplan.

Exactly. The Wings have to assume they will get an unfair amount of penalties at the worst possible times, so they need to plan for it.

I'll be the drunk dude double fisting 24oz miller lite's in 204A tomorrow.

Have a thing to go to tomorrow but will be also watching from the thing... Can't admit to what it is yet :lol:

Got my game 5 ticket though, but here is to that game not happening. Sweeeeeep!

Have a thing to go to tomorrow but will be also watching from the thing... Can't admit to what it is yet :lol:

Got my game 5 ticket though, but here is to that game not happening. Sweeeeeep!

dry.gif WHAT IS ITTTTTTT !!! ranting.gif

I'll be the drunk dude double fisting 24oz miller lite's in 204A tomorrow.

ill be in 224 again. standing on my chair and pointing to my rafalski jersey like a dick when he scores, followed my me falling on the 50yr old guy behind me.

the old guy was a good sport about it though.