• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 2 GDT: Coyotes 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

holy F! windows are not safe to be around during a tornado! just so i understand keep telling me that every 2 minutes and don't bother showing the playoff hockey game going on!

I take it you're in a safe area? Or you just don't care as long as you get to watch the game :P

holy F! windows are not safe to be around during a tornado! just so i understand keep telling me that every 2 minutes and don't bother showing the playoff hockey game going on!

what state are you in?

Pretty bad looking PP there

Are you watching CBC, I switched to check and it's terrible.

Just got back from class, what's this about Mule being hurt?

He went face first into the boards, lost the edge on his skate. Hopefully not too serious, but maybe broken nose.

Just got back from class, what's this about Mule being hurt?

He took a header into the boards...he'll be ok, can of corn and he'll be good as new.

i'm in a very angry state. :ranting:

north carolina. no chance in hell they'd do this if there was UNC basketball on.

yeah, im watching the game from my house in the south carolina. they just interrupted it for an update. freaking lame-o. I bet that doesn't happen in the north where people appreciate the sport. last year i missed the big game at the end of the season between the hawks and wings when the wings came back to win because of a telethon. stupid NBC