• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 2 GDT: Coyotes 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Bryzgalov gave up many softies against us last year in the playoffs, and he's doing it again in this series.

Guy is not a good playoff goalie.

None of those goals were softies. The Coyotes have no answers for a wings team that is firing on all cylinders Two goals were screen shots and the third was due to poor defense and unbelievable skill.

None of those goals were softies. The Coyotes have no answers for a wings team that is firing on all cylinders Two goals were screen shots and the third was due to poor defense and unbelievable skill.

Those are saves he was making all season.

In 8 games and 1 period against us in the playoffs, he hasn't looked like a spectacular goalie at all. Certainly not like some others have done against us.

Doan tries to send us a message taking out Mule, well the Wings sent that f***** a message. And it goes like this "You guys cant keep up"

As good a 1st period as you could want, Datsyuk is UNREAL and Todd Bertuzzi is becoming a cult hero in Detroit :thumbup:

Doan didn't try to take out Mule. Like I said, I hate Doan, but that was just an awkward fall while being hit.

On another note, Pavel ******* Datsyuk!!! Wow.

I just love how Homer battles and contributes! Just awesome, like at that 2nd goal..

Amazing what he goes trough in front of that net game for game!! I'd freak out

hope keeps playing with us looooong time!!!

Dats sure is brilliant!

But don't forget to admire Homer for all the work, my oh my!