• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 2 GDT: Coyotes 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Guess they don't get that you can't use your stick as a baseball bat and a Red Wing player's body as the baseball.

It's funny...someone said that even the announcers are Wings homers.

Doan didn't try to take out Mule. Like I said, I hate Doan, but that was just an awkward fall while being hit.

On another note, Pavel ******* Datsyuk!!! Wow.

Fair enough, he finished him real hard, and CBC showed the replay it was more his face smacked the boards. Regardless, we answered back in a big way. And hahaha couldnt have said it any better, Datsyuk really decided to pick up the wagon and carry it with Z out.

Hot damn. Now that's how you play Red Wings hockey! The Coyotes look frustrated already. Pavel was absolutely everywhere out there - Houdini, as Mickey would say :lol:

The only thing I'm worried about is the Wings losing interest and letting off the gas.

Those are saves he was making all season.

In 8 games and 1 period against us in the playoffs, he hasn't looked like a spectacular goalie at all. Certainly not like some others have done against us.

If he was stopping those in the regular season then they were due to luck not skill. Two goals on the power play were heavy screened shots. You cannot fault a goalie on that. The third goal was off a point blank shot on the rebound, and the shot was a shot you never see in any games lol. Gimme a break.

I can't believe I'm defending the opposing goalie.

I will simply say though, Bryz is overrated when it comes to playing us at least.

I never thought a city could love Bert more then Vancouver, but jesus 2 minutes into the game he hadnt even touched the puck or hit anybody or anything and the fans are chanting his name. Un-real.

And how loud was the cheer when they announced they had added an assist to Bertuzzi on Datsyuk's goal?!

I never thought a city could love Bert more then Vancouver, but jesus 2 minutes into the game he hadnt even touched the puck or hit anybody or anything and the fans are chanting his name. Un-real.

i saw them play carolina in carolina a week ago and all the wings fans were watching him and talking about him the whole game. he just looks like a man amongst boys out there sometimes. he just has such a presence about him you can only appreciate live.

What's this whole Washington Generals? Why Washington Generals?

They were (are) the basketball team the that Harlem Globetrotters beat up on year after year. Kinda of a team meant to lose.

And how loud was the cheer when they announced they had added an assist to Bertuzzi on Datsyuk's goal?!

Craziness. Great to see, Bert has really changed and shown he's a good guy, a serviceable player and never lets his team get pushed around. He deserves it, but I agree with others, I'd love a Datsyuk cheer in the building today too :yowza: