• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 2 GDT: Coyotes 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Soooo I have yet to predict anything yet since i've been a member, so here I go...4-3 Detroit in a nail biter....though as long as we win that's all that matters...I hope tons of octopus is thrown on the ice today regardless of what rules the weazel has set...I hope the boys come out with the same intensity that I know the coyotes will be coming out with..I wish I could be at the game today but oh well..If the Joe can be as lively as it was in game 1, then the boys should have no issue feeding off that energy and turning it into a solid win...GO WINGS GO!!!

Game Two, Conference Playoff Format Era (since 1993-94)

This is the 37th Game Two in a playoff series. The Club’s record in the previous 36 games:

25W-11L

This is the 31st Game Two in a Conference playoff series with home-ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous 30 games:

22W-8L.

This is the 17th Game Two in a Conference Quarter-Final. The Club’s record in the previous 16 games:

12W-4L.

This is the 16th Game Two in a Conference Quarter-Final home-ice advantage. The Club’s record in the previous 15 games:

11W-4L.

Game Two in Conference Format Era with Series 1-0 (since 1993-94)

This is the 25th Game Two in a best-of-seven series in the Conference Era with the series 1-0. The Club’s record in the previous 24 games:

18W-6L

This is the 12th Game Two in a Conference Quarter-Final in the Conference Era with the series 1-0. The Club’s record in the previous 11 games:

9W-2L

This is the 12th Game Two in a Conference Quarter-Final in the Conference Era with home-ice advantage and the series 1-0; The Club’s record in the previous 11 games:

9W-2L

Last Ten Games – Historical Playoff Games v. Winnipeg/Phoenix

Overall: 7W-3L

Home: 6W-4L

On This Day

April 16.

This is the 12th playoff game played on this date. The Club’s record in the previous 11 games:

3W-8L.

This is the 2nd playoff game played on this date v. Winnipeg/Phoenix. The Club’s record in the previous game:

1W-0L

LGW.

I'm expecting much of the same from Game 1 for Game 2. Add to that, the calls SHOULD even out today.

4-1 Wings!

Edit: Oh, and I hope to hear more player names being chanted. How cool would that be to have goal scorers, and guys who make great plays, names being chanted during games regularly?

Edited by Barrie

Wow. 3 pages and no pessimistic predictions until that "hoping they avoid a split".

I think that there are going to be tons of Octopuses on the ice just because the NHL is trying to destroy the tradition. Take that Buttmann!

3-0 Wings. Jimmy gets a... we all know the thing that we will not mention.

Heads up boys, Biznasty's in the lineup!

esteef

Awesome. He'll be all business today:

How about the cutie sitting shotgun behind alain vigneault at the nucks game? Rocking a blazer also. all business. #FirstLiner
Edited by Third Man In