• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 2 GDT: Coyotes 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

Woo Game 2 time is near! But sadly, I'll be tutoring around that time. If any of you guys could please update me for just the first period, it'd be awesome :hehe: (Number is 915-276-0305) Thanks a bunch! Here's to a great game and some more dangle dangle by Dats and more feeding of the Mule!

Red Wings 5 (Datsyuk, Mule, Cleary, Lidstrom, Helm)

Coyotes 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

Just for those unfortunate students such as myself who may be stuck in a library today! Hahaha

Gotcha!

I did notice NBC also has it available to watch online, so all of you people studying ;) can watch. Just don't yell too loud when the Wings score.

There would be no way I could watch a playoff game in the library, I'd get kicked out after the Wings first goal for sure! Also I'd probably get laughed at.

Like Eminem, Dre, and Lil Wayne say.....MAKE IT RAIN!!!!! :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :siren: :octo: :octo: :octo: :octo: :octo:

Make it rain goals and Octopi all damn day!!! If I have to liquidate my trust fund to pay for some of the fines, court dates, and bail money....SO BE IT!!!!

LET"S GO WINGS!!!!!!!

Murph on NHLN telling how the 'Yotes have to start like they did in the 1st of game one...and contain Dats.

Weird hearing him say something like that...maybe he's already drinking. Or all hopped up on the hot dogs.

I'm looking so forward to this game that I've had NBC on for the past 20 minutes with this pearlie cartoon on. <_<

Why can't NBC have a pre-game like FSN rather than this crap.

Edited by Jasper84

I'm looking so forward to this game that I've had NBC on for the past 20 minutes with this pearlie cartoon on. <_<

Why can't NBC have a pre-game like FSN rather than this crap.

I was gonna post something very similar but I didn't wanna be the only one. But I'm glad we shared is the excitement and that wonderful? cartoon!

Guest Shoreline

For those who have both, NBC or CBC? Still trying to decide.

A pretty simple decision for me:

Do you want announcers who babble throughout the entire game about random s***? Pick NBC.

Do you want announcers who call the entire game and keep the random s*** to a minimum? Pick CBC.