• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 2 GDT: Coyotes 3 at Red Wings 4

Rate this topic

I think we should be prepared for a lot of bad ref calls tomorrow. The way the refs seem to be calling games is to make them as exciting as possible. The NHL doesn't want sweeps in series. So, just like the Rangers got today, I'd expect a 5 on 3 tomorrow against us and I'd expect 6-7 penalties called on us in the game.

This is how the refs call things now. When one team is up big, the calls all start going the other way. Just my opinion.

The Wings have gotten a 5 on 3 against in now 7 straight playoff games or something like that. I'd be surprised if they DIDN'T have to kill off a 5 on 3 tomorrow. But there's still hope in that they can kill it off.

The Wings have gotten a 5 on 3 against in now 7 straight playoff games or something like that. I'd be surprised if they DIDN'T have to kill off a 5 on 3 tomorrow. But there's still hope in that they can kill it off.

Mubuhay: I wanted to tell you I really, REALLY appreciate your avatar. Very well done. Thanks. :thumbup:

coyotes fans calling for runs and injury of pavel datsyuk

The Yotes themselves are probably echoing similar sentiments.

But in any case you can just reply with, 'The Coyotes would like to reveal their new owner. His name is Pavel Datsyuk.'

(Read that somewhere earlier today but I forget where)

Uh, I said that it is not impossible. Did you read my entire post?

You also said "That just is not going to happen."

No need to be a ****** about it.

Edited by Trapt1307

Well thanks! Although, I have to admit I stole it off the HF Boards theme.

And just a minor correction: It's Mabuhay. It's mean "Long live" in Pilipino language. So, Long Live the Red Wings!

Sorry about the mispelling. I shoulda taken a little more time while typing it. :blush: