• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Custom shirts: Viva la Octolution!

Rate this topic

As I mentioned in the other thread discussing Octogate 2011: I'm working on some new designs for the LGW Shop that are more octopus-focused. I've had one design, the "Don't Tread on Me" Octopus t-shirt around for a few months now, but with recent events I've put together a few designs tonight that I'd like feedback on:

octopus_revolution.jpg

Of note: Al Sobotka's photos are VERY hard to get the Che Guevara, but it is what it is :lol:. the "vidare till seger" is the Swedish translation of "hasta la victoria siempre" ("onward to victory" -- all via Google Translate).

If some of our Swedish members has a more effective translation I'm all about fixing it.

As it stands these are all up for review and should (hopefully) be available to purchase within the next day or two (kind of iffy being the weekend and all). If any of you have any ideas or suggestions -- or requsts for what item of clothing you'd like to purchase it on if it was available -- I'm all ears!

Guest CaliWingsNut

As I posted in the other thread...

The product pictures appear as though the shirts have a very tight cut neck, and I like breathing room.

Does anyone already have one of these (type of) shirts who could speak about this with first hand knowledge?

The product pictures appear as though the shirts have a very tight cut neck, and I like breathing room.

Does anyone already have one of these (type of) shirts who could speak about this with first hand knowledge?

The graphics can come on a wide, wide variety of clothing items -- but they're usually sold as regular mens (or women's) heavyweight t-shirts in a standard crew neck. I bought one of the "Feed the Mule" shirts for myself when I first designed them three years ago and it fits just fine -- just like any regular t-shirt -- and the print still looks like the first day I got it.

(There really is a ridiculous amount of different clothing items these things can be placed on -- so just ask and I'll see if its available. Unfortunately not all colors are available on all clothing items, so that limits it a bit.)

LGW.com Shop

I am quite a big dude, and as such I am sensitive to sizing. My feed the mule shirt runs kinda small and the neck is a little tight, but just like any shirt you can stretch it out. As a point of reference, they are a good bit smaller than the Reebok player shirts, but they have pretty similar good construction.

Edited by kook_10

I am quite a big dude, and as such I am sensitive to sizing. My feed the mule shirt runs kinda small and the neck is a little tight, but just like any shirt you can stretch it out. As a point of reference, they are a good bit smaller than the Reebok player shirts, but they have pretty similar good construction.

As a note: I can offer 'big & tall'-type sizes, too, like 3XL and 4XL as well, though I usually don't add them without a request.

ANYONE can make requests -- sometimes there's just a look out there that you're looking for that isn't up on there. As the store goes I tend to not clutter up each category with every single clothing offering, but I will definitely add requests.

Instead of Viva la Octolution, to properly follow the Spanish I would propose "Viva la octolución".

Exactly. Spanish -ción = English -tion.

I too love the octopus-in-hand with the slogan. Great work, Matt. If I can find a picture of Al looking up and to the side like in the Che portrait, I'll send it along.