• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Custom shirts: Viva la Octolution!

Rate this topic

Needs an anti-bettman reference. :cool:

I lack the mad photoshopz skillz, but how about Bettmans face on this?

Green-Day-Know-Your-Enemy-467010.jpg

I wanted a Rage Against The Machine image for Know Your Enemy, but I couldn't find anything suitable with a quick google images search.

Guest CaliWingsNut

Mot Seger = to Victory

framåt till seger = forward to victory

vidare till seger = In addition to victory

Checked w/ a combination of google translate & freetranslation.com -- I don't speak Swedish.

Edited by CaliWingsNut

Mot Seger = to Victory

framåt till seger = forward to victory

vidare till seger = In addition to victory

Checked w/ a combination of google translate & freetranslation.com -- I don't speak Swedish.

I personally asked Swedish people and "Onward to Victory" is "Mot Seger". The way Matt has it is the literal word for word spelling for "Onward to Victory" and is not how they say it in Sweden or Swedish. It's like we would translate "Солнце Желты" to "The yellow sun" instead of "Sun yellow".

Asked my swedish friend and he said that "Mot seger" works but is not really something a swede would say. Probably best to go with another phrase or just the original spanish one.

Matt,

Your t-shirt designs are great, I have two of them - but you need to print them on higher quality and better cut shirts. I never wear mine because they're so baggie all around.

Matt,

Your t-shirt designs are great, I have two of them - but you need to print them on higher quality and better cut shirts. I never wear mine because they're so baggie all around.

I don't physically print them myself -- I use Spreadshirt, which is immensely popular and the same company that manufactures the t-shirts for SnorgTees (if memory serves correctly, and other shirt sites such as this). I own a few of the shirts I've designed myself as well and have been immensely happy with the print and the finish (it's light-years beyond the product that I received when I previously sold my designs on CafePress.com). They've done a fantastic job in completing orders quickly and efficiently to not only customers in the US and Canada but also fulfilling orders as far away as Australia, England, Estonia, and Denmark, among others.

Each product page comes with a sizing chart so you can purchase the right size for your body type and there are plenty of different clothing styles offered and available by request.

____

As an aside... it is always amazingly cool to see how popular the "Feed the Mule" shirts have been over the last three years. I remember going to Game 5 of the 2009 Cup Final and seeing no fewer than four of them just from where I was sitting in the stands!

Each product page comes with a sizing chart so you can purchase the right size for your body type and there are plenty of different clothing styles offered and available by request.

Apologies, I bought my 2 shirts in one order a while back when there wasn't a sizing chart - or maybe there was one and I missed it. I think I'll give it another go.

Oh, and I love the 'Got no fun if you got no puck' design. I'd buy that one to. You should put the Letgowings.com on the top of the back of it

Edited by DYags

Just a quick note to everyone: Virtually ALL of the designs that I posted earlier in the thread are now available to purchase on t-shirts right now:

http://letsgowings.spreadshirt.com

Once I get out of the office I'll post up more offerings (womens and other requests), along with getting them organized a bit better (protip: use the "Category" drop-down to get to Octopus, Datsyuk and Franzen-specific custom shirts.)

If any of you have ANY requests for what design you'd like to see in what color on what clothing item, please post it here below and I'll add them before making a formal announcement later this evening outlining all of the new designs.