• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Gregsbouch

Gregsbouch

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 06:32 PM

I saw this briefly mentioned in a viewing thread but the info was sparce. Hamlin Pub is offering a ticket + shuttle + beer on the way down deal for the playoffs. I called last night and the person did indeed say it was 62 bucks and covers everything. This was from my local Hamlin in Chesterfield ( 23 mile rd and Gratiot) I don't know if other locations are offering this. I was close to going today but couldn't get anyone else to sign on last minute. Has anyone on here used this deal? Even if the cost increases later in the series I think I'll have to go this since it's walking distance from my house..

Seems like a good deal, no?

P.S. I could find nothing on their website about this

#2 Nic

Nic

Rookie

• Pip
  • 158 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 09:27 PM

I haven't gone, but I know people who enjoy it and have used it for the last couple years.

#3 pjgj13

pjgj13

2nd Line Scorer

• PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 01:24 PM

Sounds like a GREAT idea, especially on weekends!! Never been to any of them (Hamlin Pub) but for near that price, not a bad deal!!

#4 evilzyme

evilzyme

Games a gongshow.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,094 posts

Posted 17 April 2011 - 02:00 PM

I've been to two of them this season, went with the 23 and gratiot Hamlin pub yesterday for the game. It's a good deal if ya grab some friends and go. The first time I went they took chartered bus' this time it was smaller mini buses but still comfy. They normally supply atleast a case of coors light for each bus. It's a good time and I know atleast the 2 Macomb locations do it. Would suggest it to anyone who wants to attend a game and beable to drink freely.

Pavel Datsyuk - "Pasha" - #13
"Got no fun if you got no puck"
'"I like ladies" - Towards the Lady Byng trophy
"Hannnnnnnnnnk"
"Okay $5 now"

I'm Don Cherry and Danny DeKeyser is my Kadri.