• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Gregsbouch

Hamlin Pub shuttle + tickets deal.

Rate this topic

I saw this briefly mentioned in a viewing thread but the info was sparce. Hamlin Pub is offering a ticket + shuttle + beer on the way down deal for the playoffs. I called last night and the person did indeed say it was 62 bucks and covers everything. This was from my local Hamlin in Chesterfield ( 23 mile rd and Gratiot) I don't know if other locations are offering this. I was close to going today but couldn't get anyone else to sign on last minute. Has anyone on here used this deal? Even if the cost increases later in the series I think I'll have to go this since it's walking distance from my house..

Seems like a good deal, no?

P.S. I could find nothing on their website about this

I've been to two of them this season, went with the 23 and gratiot Hamlin pub yesterday for the game. It's a good deal if ya grab some friends and go. The first time I went they took chartered bus' this time it was smaller mini buses but still comfy. They normally supply atleast a case of coors light for each bus. It's a good time and I know atleast the 2 Macomb locations do it. Would suggest it to anyone who wants to attend a game and beable to drink freely.