• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 3 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Coyotes 2

Rate this topic

I predict Phoenix will catch an early lead.. but that wont stop us from another win ;) 3-2 Wings!

Failing my exam for you guys :thumbup:

Haha same here... My finals could not be during a worse time. Oh well, Wings get priority obviously ;)

I'm gonna be that guy and say 3-0 Wings. J-Ho with a gem of a game. Pavel, Johan, and Nick Jr with the goals.

Will be sitting an international economics mid sem during the game, hopefully I can avoid inserting hockey phrases into my answers as it's definitely where my mind will be!

Go wings!

Will be sitting an international economics mid sem during the game, hopefully I can avoid inserting hockey phrases into my answers as it's definitely where my mind will be!

Go wings!

Gotta pull an all nighter for a Accounting final, i feel your pain and then some

I think if we will it will take 5 goals. I say 5-4 if we win, 4-3 if we lose.

I expect the Yotes to tighten up, and if the wings are "ON" tonight, I expect a much more defensive battle. There's no way the Yotes can let Datsyuk do is thing either, and my fear is Doan runs over Datsyuk. I swear, that instigator rule has to go.

yeeeee get to watch the entire game at home for once, these late games are dope when you live on the west coast. That being said, LETS GO RED WINGS SHOW NO ******* MERCY BEAT THESE MOTHERLESS SONS OF ******* in their own rink where we outnumber their fans!!! Coyotes are pathetic, and for the love of god someone run Shane Doan.

lets go wings baby!!!!!! :siren::siren::siren::siren:

Doan is going to try to ignite his team by playing borderline dirty to rile up the fans and team. Better watch out for him. The changing dynamic of playing in Phoenix and getting last change and all that could give Phoenix their best chance to get back in this series. The Wings need to stay confident, play hard every single minute, be ready for a battle, and they'll be fine. But they can't underestimate Phoenix or come out flat.

I feel good about this, though.

Looking forward to watching this one, though I'll likely be hurting tomorrow for my morning classes. I'm hoping the Wings pop one early to take the crowd out of it. I've got a feeling Doan is gonna be throwing the cheap hits early, and I hope Pavs doesn't get nailed by a headhunter. If they are allowed to play, the Wings win this.

Gotta pull an all nighter for a Accounting final, i feel your pain and then some

Joining the pulling an all nighter to watch the game/work on exams club! haha Lots of us tongiht.

Alright! Almost game time! This is going to be a big test for the Wings to see if they can win it at their home away from home :P Here's to the Wings playing as intense as the past two games and hopefully with a couple less penalties.

Red Wings 4 (Datsyuk, Franzen, Bertuzzi, Cleary)

Coyotes 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

The game's on FSN as well as Versus, so we'll hear him either way! :thumbup:

You mean YOU'LL hear him either way. Not us, babe. Not us peeps in the boonies. With us hinter-types, we ONLY get Versus. :ranting: