• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 3 GDT: Red Wings 4 at Coyotes 2

Rate this topic

heres where the refs get the yotes back into the game

Weak call with everything they've been letting go... But the Doan call for X-check was weak too, so I guess we're even now.

Was that a legit call? I didn't see anything out of the ordinary.

I didn't have any issues with it.

It was a legit hook by Abdelkader. Just because a penalty was called on the Wings does NOT make it a "The refs are out to get us waaaah" so please stop acting like it.

Guest Howard He Do It?!

Still up by 2. Would like to see more pressure. No more of this sitting back.

It was a legit hook by Abdelkader. Just because a penalty was called on the Wings does NOT make it a "The refs are out to get us waaaah" so please stop acting like it.

I said it was weak. They've been letting late hits go on Lidstrom and then they call Abby for that. I'm not denying the penalty, just don't get why THAT is called and dangerous plays are let go.

I asked because I didn't see the play well, and thus didn't see anything out of the ordinary. If you read my posts here, I don't think you'll see much bitching about the refs- outside of the phantom 10 min misconducts handed out to other teams.

:thumbup:

I find it annoying that the Wings get a 3-0 lead, and all of a sudden, any calls that go against the Wings is some kind of conspiracy. Not like the Yotes are going to go all game without a power play chance. Especially with the Yotes carrying the play like they are now.

:thumbup:

I find it annoying that the Wings get a 3-0 lead, and all of a sudden, any calls that go against the Wings is some kind of conspiracy. Not like the Yotes are going to go all game without a power play chance. Especially with the Yotes carrying the play like they are now.

Yeah, only Chicago plays a perfect game ;)

Guest Howard He Do It?!

This period needs to end soon. Way too much time in the defensive zone.