El Juego De Tres De Los Siete

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 drumlife19

drumlife19

Prospect

• 42 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 08:50 PM

Hilarious article on PuckDaddy about a couple of die hard Wing fans trying to get out of work to watch the game tonight. Enjoy.

http://sports.yahoo....?urn=nhl-wp2918
"When you have your skate on their throat, don't take it off... You play until the end..."

#2 evilzyme

evilzyme

Games a gongshow.

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,095 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 09:24 PM

That's a good laugh, too bad it didn't work out for them though haha.

Pavel Datsyuk - "Pasha" - #13
"Got no fun if you got no puck"
'"I like ladies" - Towards the Lady Byng trophy
"Hannnnnnnnnnk"
"Okay $5 now"

I'm Don Cherry and Danny DeKeyser is my Kadri.

#3 GunnarStahl

GunnarStahl

Rookie

• Pip
  • 135 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 12:12 AM

catch it before it's deleted
ttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Juego_De_Tres_De_Los_Siete

#4 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 12:55 AM

I don't understand anything unless it's in American, there I cannot comment in the title.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#5 55fan

55fan

All mine 'til 2-0-1-9

• HoF Booster
  • 12,936 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:25 AM

I don't understand anything unless it's in American, there I cannot comment in the title.

Dude. It's in American. If you want it in English, it's Game 3 of 7.

Quiero numero quatro!

#6 cusimano_brothers

cusimano_brothers

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,615 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 07:52 AM

Americans invented English? I can now take the rest of the day off; my knowledge cup is full.

"Mess up tomorrow, don't mess up now".

- Harry James Benson, CBE.

#7 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:03 AM

Americans invented English? I can now take the rest of the day off; my knowledge cup is full.

Technically there is an American version of English as there is a UK version of English, but I was going for the intolerant rednecks of the popular TV show South Park and there key phrase, "this is America, we speak American. If you don't like it, you can getttt out!".

The more you knowwwww
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#8 Travis

Travis

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,460 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 08:24 AM

I beered. Unfortunately, I missed the Wiki article - but that A+ effort for those guys.

cc_champs-5_zps34057ff0.png