• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jordan Baker

New Pavel and Mule shirts from a local family

Guest Jordan Baker

Hopefully this is ok to post. My brother just put these up online for sale and thought I would share the love. DetroitTrashTalk.com

Comrade.jpg

Mule.jpg

Cindy.jpg

You can find these and more at DetroitTrashTalk.com

Edited by Jordan Baker

Wouldn't it be better to be honest and say "I came here to advertise my online tshirt store", rather than lying about it and saying you found it online? :unsure:

Personally, I wouldn't trust a business who's dishonest right off the start, but thats just me.

Wouldn't it be better to be honest and say "I came here to advertise my online tshirt store", rather than lying about it and saying you found it online? :unsure:

Personally, I wouldn't trust a business who's dishonest right off the start, but thats just me.

Yea that's interesting for a first post. Still, they are pretty cool shirts.

Agreed.

The one post "hey I found this online" people that you see on all forums, regardless of the topic, is annoying.

Why not just say "hey guys, I made these shirts, what do you think?"

No need to lie.

Guest Jordan Baker

Technically it's my brother's business not mine, but I guess I should have been clear about that right off the bat. Apologies! I've been lurking on these forums for a couple years now and figured it wouldn't hurt to share this. I usually post under JordanBakerSays, but I guess it signed in this time with Facebook.