• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

DangleDangleBeach

Just for fun

Rate this topic

This may be a really dumb thread.... but the results are what intrigue me.

Growing up, I used to play a videogame " Megaman Soccer ".... (super nintendo)

you played as megaman against his "foes" and when you beat your opponent in playoff mode a member of his team joined yours

Lets say.... the NHL was like Megaman Soccer and if/when we beat phoenix we were allowed to add just one of their players.... which player do we add and why?

things to keep in mind....

What does this player add to the Red Wings team?

What player is going to be at the affect of this addition to the wings? if you add "blank" we have to sit "blank"

Where does he fit into the lineup?

What are the new red wing lines?

OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU WANT TO TOUCH ON.... PLEASE DO!

assume there is no salary cap

Never heard of this game but I shall play...

I would take Keith Yandle. He adds a much needed all around defender with a booming shot and great presence on the ice. Right now that's easy, although Rusty has played darn well this series, you drop him for Yandle obviously. Also, it appears Yandle possess some "magical healing powers" as Mick stated last night after it looked he was shot in the hand by Miller :lol:

I would take Jovanovski. Then I'd put him on a line with Helm. And put their lockers next to each other. And make them room together on the road. Of course we'd tape all of it and make it into a reality show.

ed-jovanovskix.jpg

I would take Jovanovski. Then I'd put him on a line with Helm. And put their lockers next to each other. And make them room together on the road. Of course we'd tape all of it and make it into a reality show.

ed-jovanovskix.jpg

I was so happy when helm nailed him last night before that first goal

don't kill me, but I would chose Doan. For the last couple of years there has been alot of talk on here about the wings getting a Dallas Drake type player to help the wings come playoff time, well there he his with more of a scoring touch. With as much as we hate him we would love him just as much in a wings uni. Think about the lines with him and a healthy Z

Z-Pav-Doan

Mule-Flip-Bert

Hudler-Abby-Cleary

Homer-Helm-Eaves

x-Miller,Draper,Modano

(note: dont criticize the lines to much, i didnt put a whole lot of thought into them.)

I think Doan is as much a Coyote/Jet as for example Draper is a Red Wing. He's the soul of their team and I don't think he'd be that good/motivated in any other team. In some interviews he's stated his disliking of the Wings actually.

I'd take Yandle for sure. Would help a lot with Lidström and Rafalski retiring in the future.

don't kill me, but I would chose Doan. For the last couple of years there has been alot of talk on here about the wings getting a Dallas Drake type player to help the wings come playoff time, well there he his with more of a scoring touch. With as much as we hate him we would love him just as much in a wings uni. Think about the lines with him and a healthy Z

Z-Pav-Doan

Mule-Flip-Bert

Hudler-Abby-Cleary

Homer-Helm-Eaves

x-Miller,Draper,Modano

(note: dont criticize the lines to much, i didnt put a whole lot of thought into them.)

I would want Doan as well but didnt want to be the first to say it and get killed lol.

I know hes kind of dirty, especially lately, but ive always loved watching him play. To me he is the definition of an old time hockey player. Good leader, can hit, can score. He can change a game all by himself.

With that said, i hope the wings kick the crap out of him and the rest of the yotes tonight.

Doan will be a career Jet/Coyote.

To me, I'd take Bryz. Sure, he's looked weak, but I'd rather have him as an experienced backup should anything happen.

Someone on the Coyote boards was saying they should let Doan go to a contender because he has paid his dues with this team. They can retire his number and all that. I think they should as well but I think Doan himself has said he wants to retire a Coyote/Jet.