No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Barrie

Helm vs. Jovanovski

Rate this topic

Epicnicity: [ep-ik-nis-i-tee] origin: HankthaTank-lo saxon

-adjective

Niiice.

Not trying to kill the post, but this part is wrong. I know what you were saying here but Helmer is molding into his very own type of player that teams will definitely have to start planning for. His development with the Wings has probably been my favorite to watch in the history of the franchise. And that is saying an awful lot.

Draper and Helm are quite opposite when it comes to demeanor. Helm is one of the quietest, soft spoken players on the team while Draper can't shut up to save his life, haha. It's kind of like that on the ice. Draper was quite the yapper and agitator. I don't think I've ever seen Helm yap at anyone.

I love this! Hes clearly scared of helm! You could see it within the first 2 mins in game 3. Helm and jovo were after a puck and once he noticed it was helm he slowed up real fast helm took the puck right away and it led to salei goal.

He owned him. Beautiful hit.

Both hits were beautiful and the ******* that called the first one boarding needs to be slapped up side the head with a board. Maybe then he could figure out the difference boarding and a perfect kickass hit.

Woulda been funny if Helm gave the middle finger salute right up against Nutsack's cage when he grabbed Helmer's face.

Watching those videos again make me love Helm even more!

I love how he stayed so calm & acted like he didn't give a s*** when Jovanovski grabbed his face, then banged him into the boards like a beast ;)

Yea that second hit was a beauty! I laugh everytime I see it. He made Jovanovski fly two feet into the boards, telling him I'm not intimidated!

Also, that reaction by ALLL the Wings fans in the crowd on that Rusty goal is just epicnicity. New word ;)

watching this game I kept forgetting it was a road game. sweet!

God that cage pisses me off. I hope that if game 4 gets out of hand Bert peels that cage off his ugly face and re-breaks that orbital bone. See how tough he is then.

It would be funny to see Bert shatter the face of his best friend for acting like a little ***** against the Wings!

I love how he stayed so calm & acted like he didn't give a s*** when Jovanovski grabbed his face

Thats only because he was expecting a penalty call, like would have been called if jovo did that to a player on ANY other team. If Helm knew that wasn't going to be called, he probably would have thrown a few at jovo for that bulls***.

helm ******* brings it in the playoffs. IMO the first hit in the videos by OP should not have been a penalty. looked like a clean shoulder hit to me. (maybe i'm a homer, but i don't think so, at least not in this case.)

as much as we've all seen this team suck at points in the regular season, it's hard to bet against them right now, and helm is not least among our assets.