• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 4 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Coyotes 3

Rate this topic

Game Four in Conference Format Era (since 1993-94) with Series 3-0

This is the 12th Game Three in a best-of-seven series in the Conference Era with the series 3-0. The Club’s record in the previous 11 games:

8W-3L

This is the 5th Game Four in a Conference Quarter-Final in the Conference Era with the series 3-0. The Club’s record in the previous 4 games:

3W-1L

This is the 5th Game Four in a Conference Quarter-Final in the Conference Era with home-ice advantage and the series 3-0; The Club’s record in the previous 4 games:

3W-1L

Last Ten Games – All-Time Playoff Games v. Winnipeg/Phoenix

Overall: 7W-3L

Road: 7W-3L

On This Day

April 20

This is the 7th playoff game played on this date. The Club’s record in the previous 6 games:

4W-2L.

This is the 2nd playoff game played on this date v. Winnipeg/Phoenix. The Club’s record in the previous game:

1W-0L

LGW.

Time to get the razor out and start fresh for the 2nd :thumbup:

If by some slim chance the Yotes want to get this one (not likely) I have tickets for game 5 on Friday and that might be a good party. Either way, just play your game, don't let up, and make those wannabe fans start thinking about Diamondbacks baseball.

LGW!!!!!!!

Please don't come out sleeping tonight like some other teams that have been up 3-0. Do not take any stupid penalties or put yourselves in position to be called. Anyone else notice that Homer barely played after he took a penalty in the third? The Yotes will be hitting hard, so keep heads up!

Pavs, Mule, Helm... just do what you do.

This is a character game for the Wings. If they can finish Phoenix off they will show they have that killer instinct needed to win the Cup. Plus, being the only team to sweep the first round would be pretty cool. Let's go Wings! Pedal to the metal!

I'm ready to see them come out with fire in their eyes. Although Phoenix stepped up the thug treatment, we keep stepping up our game. I don't think the Wings will resort to playing nasty - I think they'll come out in the first period with 3 goals. Ruthless defense, keeping Phoenix from even getting near our net. Sure, our guys can dish out nasty hits, but they don't need to against this Phoenix team. Embarrass them and leave them in the desert!

Prediction: Wings 4, Phoenix 1. Maybe a s___-ou_.

Apologies for certain graphics still not functioning properly.

Yes, HT - and you're going to have to live with that the rest of your life... :ph34r:

Oh, puhleeeeeeeze! You do GREAT work! And THANKS again for all your wondrous, talented, hard work! :clap::thumbup::clap::thumbup:

wing come out quick and win decisively in a hard fought battle. 6-2. Close until the third and then we pull away. I don't see a reason why we wouldn't be able to deal with their physicality again tonight.

Quick question: im growing a playoff beard, but is a haircut okay for my head hair - not touching the beard?

Quick question: im growing a playoff beard, but is a haircut okay for my head hair - not touching the beard?

Couldn't stop staring at your avatar but...

You can do the haircut without touching the burns of the beard. I have to say tho, that it will fricken nasty if you don't blend it all though :lol: