• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 4 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Coyotes 3

Rate this topic

BizNasty effects nothing. Your gonna goon it up in an elimination game?? Haha sounds good, we'll just get the.. um.. you know? WIN! Go wings Go!!!

Yea that's why Phoenix is down 3-0, they were more worried about being goons than putting the puck in the net and actually trying to stop the Wings from scoring. If it wasn't for some questionable penalty calls, Howard would have at least one shutout so far.

Someone wanna hook me up with a nice stream? My roommate decided today was the perfect day to TAKE HOME THE ONLY TV!! :ranting:

P.S. I'm superstitious about posting in the GDT on game days, so I'm sorry if I jinx us. :P

Someone wanna hook me up with a nice stream? My roommate decided today was the perfect day to TAKE HOME THE ONLY TV!! :ranting:

P.S. I'm superstitious about posting in the GDT on game days, so I'm sorry if I jinx us. :P

Here are a few:

Dailyfun Sports1

SportsBillet 1600k

hockeystreams 650k

Strompl

super-sportz Ch1

TykesTV 1

enjellybeans

ive-sport

Globalsports 900k

stopstream

HomerVision - I'd try this one first

k23

strategist087

trgoals [800k]

MagedTv [650Kb]

Soft Sports TV1

Edited by Systemfel

Well, I bet against the wings in game 3 and I'm going to do it again. Just don't see it. I think we're due for a little letdown. I predict a 4-2 loss open netter, game will be close.

I HOPE I AM WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright! Almost time for game 4! I have a feeling this one is going to either be the toughest game yet in the series or a blowout win by the Wings. Here's to hoping it's the latter and a nice way to send the Yotes packing back to Winnipeg :P

Red Wings 6 (Datsyuk, Holmstrom, Helm, Cleary, Lidstrom, Filppula)

Coyotes 2

LET'S GO RED WINGS!!!

Edit : Mule out, Modano in

Edited by Namingway

I'm not sure what to think. People seem to have this idea that if Phoenix loses tonight we will get the Winnipeg Jets back.

That's not necessarily true at all. Of course the Canadian media is pimping this idea beyond belief. Jets are good for ratings and newspapers. Who the heck would buy a paper with the headline "Coyotes are staying!"?

I'm just afraid they are setting us up for more disappointment.

If Sharks win... We will have a few more... Then when we meet the Nucks in the WCF, we will have a few more...

So much for getting sleep during these playoffs. Well, if the Wings make it that far im sure it will be worth it.