• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 4 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Coyotes 3

Rate this topic

Guest Crymson

For all the doubt at the end of the regular season, the Wings are the only team in the playoffs to sweep their opponent. And they did it without Zetterberg, then without Zetterberg and Franzen.

Switch flipped. Great play by everyone, including the regular season's goats.

GO WINGS!!

Man I actually feel bad for Bryzgalov. He was left out to dry a lot but he gave up some atrocious goals, including the game winner. You could see how deflated he was after that.

Coyotes were just outmatched, outclassed, out skilled in most every way in this series. I'm glad the wings decided to show up for the playoffs. I am now officially eating crow for having my doubts.

With that said, we'll see how they do in round 2 when the competition gets much tougher.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad they earned themselves a week off. We should have a full roster to start round 2.

Man I actually feel bad for Bryzgalov. He was left out to dry a lot but he gave up some atrocious goals, including the game winner. You could see how deflated he was after that.

Coyotes were just outmatched, outclassed, out skilled in most every way in this series. I'm glad the wings decided to show up for the playoffs. I am now officially eating crow for having my doubts.

With that said, we'll see how they do in round 2 when the competition gets much tougher.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so glad they earned themselves a week off. We should have a full roster to start round 2.

Free agent next year.... Bryz and Jimmy pretty good tandom in regular season if ya could get him for a decent price