• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Hockeytown0001

WCQF Game 4 GDT: Red Wings 6 at Coyotes 3

Rate this topic

Guest Shoreline

Honestly, Doan did all he could. He's always been a great leader for them. He's a douchebag who resorts to cross checking and borderline hits, but the fact is he leaves it all on the ice every game. What more can you ask? He was really the only player on there. I can honestly say that these past four games, the only Phoenix players I've heard mentioned were Doan, Yandle, Bryzgalov, and that Shlemko kid. Everybody else was invisible for them. EDIT: Forgot Hanzal.

I agree. If I could have Doan on this team I'd take him any day. He's a great player and he's the leader of a team that's both mismanaged and constantly under a distracting cloud of franchise turmoil.

Great team effort that we are used to seeing when this team is rolling but 3 guys really stood out. Howard, Helm and Dats. Totally different gear by all 3.

Who do we all prefer next? SJ/ANA/NSH? Wings can't play the Kings I don't think, and I assume VAN is gonna advance...

You're right that we can't play the Kings. Give me Nashville so we can be free of these 10:30 start times for just one series. Plus Anaheim's still dirty.

Great to see the Wings close it out in 4. Now some much-needed rest for a veteran team with some injuries.

A tip-of-the-hat to the 'Yotes and their fans. I hope they find a way to keep the team in Phoenix. Shane Doan may piss us off, but that's because he's good, plays his ass off and is a strong leader. Their team was overmatched but Doan always showed up. I saw him in tears after the game on the ice. It's a tough thing for the players and fans having so much uncertainty. Glad they saluted the fans and hope to see them back at Jobing.com arena next season.

Bring on the next team!

Great team effort that we are used to seeing when this team is rolling but 3 guys really stood out. Howard, Helm and Dats. Totally different gear by all 3.

Dats was solid, but I think Drapes played a more important role. 13 simply did what he had to do, but Draper is playing some of his best hockey, EVER!!!

Great team effort tonight all around. Like mentioned probably a hundred times before I guess this team could flip the switch after all. Wouldn't have been able to tell that the last month or 2 of the season.

Now it seems I don't care who we play against cause this team seems unstoppable atm. Really impressed how we took care of business tonight even when being down by a goal. Very impressive....

OK, so I had to go to choir practice tonight. Easter comin' up, ya know...So on the way home I'm listening to the game on XM radio. And I thought about who I really wanted to see get goals. And I swear to all on a stack of books of your choice, I started saying out loud, "Cleary, Bertuzzi...Bertuzzi, Cleary". Cleary has worked his ass off, and Bertuzzi has picked up his game dramatically on all levels.

I AM SO DAMN PROUD OF THEM. AND OF THE WINGS. I never expected a sweep, but it's OK. I can live with it.

:w00t2::yahoo: :banana: :notworthy:

Edited by Vladifan

Filppula?

Yup, that might have been one of the best games I've seen Flip play ever. It's a little frustrating to see too cause if he played (and shot the puck) like that in the regular season he could easily be a 30 goal/70 point guy.