"When you're a Detroit Red Wing, you don't want to go anywhere." -Kris Draper
Duty Calls

#62 P. Marlowe

P. Marlowe

4th Line Heel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,545 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:01 PM

Actually I've had games 1-5 listed before the playoffs, since those had been scheduled. Games 6-7 were still a TBD time.

I do hide the scores though, so that has to be helpful as well.

Oh, okay. That was the first time I used the archive since the regular season, so I didn't know.

"Finger-pointing is easy. In some cases, even therapeutic. Fans need to blame something,

because the outcome is so frustratingly out of their control."
-- Mitch Albom

| Terry Sawchuk & Johnny Bower | | Extra Protection | | "Luckies never cut my wind." | | Straight to the Goal | | Dodging Traffic | | Mike Grier? |

#63 good morning

good morning

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 228 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:01 PM

Last night I dreamt Datsyuk got a hat trick. So, from my dream to God's ears :thumbup:

Although, my dream ended with people throwing octopi at ME, so hopefully it's not that prophetic.

My prediction: this game ends at 4-2, Wings.

#64 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:05 PM

BizNasty is in tonight. Hopefully he doesn't cause too much trouble.

His 3 shifts won't be too bad.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#65 wingslogo19

wingslogo19

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,234 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:06 PM

Is BizNasty in for sure?
IPB Image

#66 HankthaTank

HankthaTank

3rd Line Center

• Silver Booster
  • 4,815 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 04:07 PM

His 3 shifts won't be too bad.

Plenty to "tweet" about then.
TO WHOM MUCH IS GIVEN, MUCH IS EXPECTED.

#67 MidMichSteve

MidMichSteve

Thanks to #5

• HoF Booster
  • 4,239 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:07 PM

Last night I dreamt Datsyuk got a hat trick. So, from my dream to God's ears :thumbup:

Although, my dream ended with people throwing octopi at ME, so hopefully it's not that prophetic.

My prediction: this game ends at 4-2, Wings.

Time to take one for the team? :unsure:

LET'S GO WINGS!

Edited by MidMichSteve, 20 April 2011 - 05:10 PM.

From now on, Patrick Roy will be rolled out to and from the Avs' bench like Hannibal Lecter. - BottleOfSmoke

#68 RedLightGoesOn

RedLightGoesOn

Playoff Ice...if you know what I mean

• PipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:24 PM

Cmon WINGS!!!!!!
F :siren: I :siren: N :siren: I :siren: S :siren: H :siren: T :siren: H :siren: E :siren: M :siren:

:siren: :siren: :siren:
40 for life.

#69 Hockey Convert

Hockey Convert

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:40 PM

Is BizNasty in for sure?

I don't know about "for sure", but it seems he will be. And that worries me. It always pisses me off how Phoenix goons it up against us every game/series, and throwing Biznasty in now just suggests to me that they're going to try to run our players some more.

Keep your heads up, boys, and deflate thesef****** clowns so the league can finally fold them up and ship them back to Winnipeg.

LGW!!

#70 stuck in socal

stuck in socal

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:44 PM

End thisf****** series.
Playoff Time. Let's Go Red Wings!!!!

#71 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Truculence.

• HoF Booster
  • 19,094 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 05:48 PM

BizNasty effects nothing. Your gonna goon it up in an elimination game?? Haha sounds good, we'll just get the.. um.. you know? WIN! Go wings Go!!!

#NOMOREKINDL

#72 Hockey Convert

Hockey Convert

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:16 PM

BizNasty effects nothing. Your gonna goon it up in an elimination game?? Haha sounds good, we'll just get the.. um.. you know? WIN! Go wings Go!!!

Oh, I completely agree. I just don't like ANY added chance of injuries. Also, this is exactly why it pisses me off. The Coyotes have to know it's not going to help; but they do it anyway, because they are asshats.

#73 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:19 PM

Hopefully dr. Babcox has a good game plan. I don't want to see us roll over.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#74 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,947 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:20 PM

At the beginning of the series I said Wings in 5, so I guess I'm down for Phoenix winning tonight, but screw that!

5-2 Wings!
Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons

#75 WingsWingsWings

WingsWingsWings

1st Line Sniper

• Silver Booster
  • 755 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:21 PM

Three hours away! Nerves are getting stronger!

#76 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,947 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:23 PM

Yea that's why Phoenix is down 3-0, they were more worried about being goons than putting the puck in the net and actually trying to stop the Wings from scoring. If it wasn't for some questionable penalty calls, Howard would have at least one shutout so far.
Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons

#77 Barrie

Barrie

Legend

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,947 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:29 PM

Oh, I should mention I heard a clip of Tippett on the radio today saying Bryzgalov will play better tonight. I said, "Well he really can't play any worse." :hehe:
Lets Go:
Red Wings
Tigers
Roughriders
Lions
Spartans
Pistons

#78 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,339 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:38 PM

Oh, I should mention I heard a clip of Tippett on the radio today saying Bryzgalov will play better tonight. I said, "Well he really can't play any worse." :hehe:

Most the goalies yesterday played worse ;)
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#79 Heroes of Hockeytown

Heroes of Hockeytown

Big Goal Bob

• Bronze Booster
  • 13,729 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:38 PM

There was some considerable speculation here and most everywhere else about Nick Lidstrom's ice time being kept down, but according to this, that's all been part of the plan.
"We've been in the same spot all year long. We won 50 games for the fourth year in a row. People think we're just hum-drum and boring.
No, you know what we are, we're good. You can't do what we do every single day and not be good." - Mike Babcock

#80 WorkingOvertime

WorkingOvertime

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,511 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 06:47 PM

Is BizNasty in for sure?

As of yesterday he was told he is going to be in the lineup. Maybe the Yotes think Scott had an effect on them winning last night.