• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Howard He Do It?!

Howard He Do It?!

Hall-of-Famer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,417 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 12:28 AM

Pre-ordered mine from Amazon and got it yesterday. I've been playing it off and on while watching hockey and it is extremely fun. There is more of a story and it is more of a challenge.

I went with the PS3 version as it came with a free copy of the PC version. I've only played the PS3 version so far but fully expect to play the PC version once I beat the PS3 version. I own Portal fro the PC and have played that through several times so I expect the same replay value for Portal 2.

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Round 1: Red Wings (4) vs. Coyotes (0)
Round 2: Red Wings (0) vs. Sharks (0)

#2 nosyt612

nosyt612

4th Line Grinder

• PipPip
  • 212 posts

Posted 28 April 2011 - 11:22 AM

Amazing game, i got the Ps3 version as well. How do u set up the PC version?

#3 King Crane

King Crane

3rd Line Checker

• Silver Booster
  • 386 posts

Posted 30 April 2011 - 06:02 PM

Amazing game, i got the Ps3 version as well. How do u set up the PC version?

Go HERE and download Steam for free. From there you can just buy it from their online store.

Very easy, pretty good system. I'm pretty sure its the standard for PC gaming. (Steam = PSN of PC...except it doesnt get hacked)

"I'll smile in June" - Jimmy Howard 

#4 drwscc

drwscc

I drink your milkshake...I drink it up!!!!

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 12:04 PM

Finished this game over the weekend. What an awesome game. Very rewarding when I finished it. This one's going on my all time favorites list.
Faith is to believe what you do not yet see; the reward for this faith is to see what you believe.

I went to a doctor the other day, and all he did was suck blood out of my neck. Never go see Dr. Acula
- Mitch Hedberg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users