• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Ozzie30

Red Wings Tattoo

Rate this topic

I dunno but I get negged too. guess tattoos are a touchy subject, all I was doing was complimenting

Me too! I was just saying that they take this sport way serious to want to permanantly put their logo on themselves, but I did say that they all look awesome, just not my cup of tea...oh well, as usual if someone doesn't live and breathe Red Wings 24/7 and think that if the Red Wings didn't exist then the world would end, then they aren't really a fan...

Oh well, still some nice tattoos.

Me too! I was just saying that they take this sport way serious to want to permanantly put their logo on themselves, but I did say that they all look awesome, just not my cup of tea...oh well, as usual if someone doesn't live and breathe Red Wings 24/7 and think that if the Red Wings didn't exist then the world would end, then they aren't really a fan...

Oh well, still some nice tattoos.

I understand why people don't want tattoos, particularly of sports teams. I'm not going to go on a Miami Ink-ish type rant about what my tattoos mean, but to sum it up, I just get stuff that I like or define who I am tattooed on me. I can look at everything that I have and acknowledge how I felt and where I was in life when I got it, it's like a timeline. Everyone knows me as someone who is passionate about sports and as I really do live and breathe the teams I like, I have the logos of the teams that I love.

People are allowed their own level of fandom. I will never judge anyone as being a bandwagoner, casual or even a psycho about it like myself (it almost takes the fun out of it).

I guess I'm ranting because I get told that I'm dumb a lot for getting sports related tattoos, but to each their own. People should be able to do what they want to do without getting s*** for it.