• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Photoshop Wait(?): Biding time for Round 2

Rate this topic

I just read this on mlive

"I got Saturday and Sunday off and they’re hanging on the beach and at the pool in Florida," Draper said. "Maybe I’ll hide some eggs around the house and invite Helmer and Abby (Darren Helm and Justin Abdelkader) over and we can have a little Easter egg hunt and see who gets more."

Someones gotta photoshop Drapes as an easter bunny please :lol:

That is creepy.

Haha why? I thought the Conn Smythe in the background was uncreepy.

I just read this on mlive

"I got Saturday and Sunday off and they're hanging on the beach and at the pool in Florida," Draper said. "Maybe I'll hide some eggs around the house and invite Helmer and Abby (Darren Helm and Justin Abdelkader) over and we can have a little Easter egg hunt and see who gets more."

Someones gotta photoshop Drapes as an easter bunny please :lol:

helmdrapereaster.jpg

Guest CaliWingsNut

Haha why? I thought the Conn Smythe in the background was uncreepy.

I would have missed it if not for your comment. Well done.

Larger version of my avatar:

GaryGaddafi.jpg

Edited by CaliWingsNut

That family has single-handedly damned so many people. I'm ashamed to say I'm going to hell too for laughing at that picture and for calling them "The Inbreds" instead of "The Bernsteins". :/

That family has single-handedly damned so many people. I'm ashamed to say I'm going to hell too for laughing at that picture and for calling them "The Inbreds" instead of "The Bernsteins". :/

I'm allowed to laugh at it because I dated a Bernstein. Not the chick, but one of their cousins lol.

Roberto Bernstein has troubles seeing the puck lately...

robertobernstein.jpg

That is quite possibly the greatest thing in the history of the world!

My wife yells at me because I have a theory that the call Sam ads featuring his kids are designed to show what an awesome lawyer he is. Figure if he can win with these guys you know he's gotta be good!

That is quite possibly the greatest thing in the history of the world!

My wife yells at me because I have a theory that the call Sam ads featuring his kids are designed to show what an awesome lawyer he is. Figure if he can win with these guys you know he's gotta be good!

When the commercials come on I find myself looking to the left..... I figure he sees something I don't. either that or I say "Hey! Over here"