#22 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 11:57 AM

Via kook:
Posted Image

Edited by Konnan511, 22 April 2011 - 11:57 AM.

The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#23 kook_10

kook_10

I Like Our Team

• Gold Booster
  • 2,225 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 12:03 PM

Via kook:

Posted Image

I don't know what you're talking about :innocent:

Edited by kook_10, 22 April 2011 - 12:12 PM.

works every time

#24 wings1110

wings1110

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:10 PM

does anyone know where i cant get a good photoshop program for free, without downloading potentially harmful s*** onto my computer?

#25 edicius

edicius

Professional drinker.

• HoF Booster
  • 25,211 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:26 PM

does anyone know where i cant get a good photoshop program for free, without downloading potentially harmful s*** onto my computer?

Enjoy.

http://www.gimp.org/

Via kook:
Posted Image

Posted Image

ABV_sig.png

Can't listen live? Check out MoreLikeRadio.org for show archives!

#26 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:29 PM

Enjoy.

http://www.gimp.org/

Posted Image

Posted Image
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank
- Squirrels, they hate to be thrown. / Why is the magical unicorn named Brian... Jedi - I just downloaded the "kids" book, "Go the F--k to Sleep" as narrated by Samuel L. Jackson on my kindle. I am now ready to be a daddy. / *Checks Router* No, I'm positive I didn't hit the "Wings Defense Sucks" button. Electrophile - I'm just glad the Wings were able to win despite the Curse of Brian. ACallToArms - I think Trey needs to put something about payroll tax and deferred income in his sig... Edicius - I'd rather [have] a soundbite of me saying "I like (man sausage)" rather than "I like Crosby".

#27 WingsFanInBeanLand

WingsFanInBeanLand

Top Prospect

• Pip
  • 55 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:43 PM

Brian Engblom's gaff.

Posted Image

#28 RedLightGoesOn

RedLightGoesOn

Playoff Ice...if you know what I mean

• PipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:47 PM

Posted Image
What Hank does on his day off.
40 for life.

#29 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 01:48 PM

I can't believe both of those have never dawned on me!
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#30 Third Man In

Third Man In

Ready to rage.

• HoF Booster
  • 4,820 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 03:04 PM

Have you been working out edi?

Actually, the picture answers that question.

"When you're a Detroit Red Wing, you don't want to go anywhere." -Kris Draper
Duty Calls

#31 ACallToArms

ACallToArms

1st Line Sniper

• Gold Booster
  • 856 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 08:20 PM

Paint.net is decent and free. Lots of plugins are available.

#32 wingnut22

wingnut22

F#$%!

• Silver Booster
  • 1,018 posts

Posted 22 April 2011 - 09:25 PM

Via kook:
Posted Image

omg :lol: that is great

Posted Image
"They are younger. We are not called younger anymore. Except to Cheli. To him, everyone is younger." - Pavel Datsyuk

#33 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 12:33 PM

The Hank:
Posted Image
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#34 Doc Holliday

Doc Holliday

LGW's impromptu Photoshopper

• Silver Booster
  • 4,332 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 02:06 PM

That is creepy.

Posted Image

#35 Detroit # 1 Fan

Detroit # 1 Fan

Legend

• HoF Booster
  • 18,832 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 02:07 PM

I just read this on mlive

"I got Saturday and Sunday off and they’re hanging on the beach and at the pool in Florida," Draper said. "Maybe I’ll hide some eggs around the house and invite Helmer and Abby (Darren Helm and Justin Abdelkader) over and we can have a little Easter egg hunt and see who gets more."

Someones gotta photoshop Drapes as an easter bunny please :lol:

#NOMOREKINDL

#36 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 03:54 PM

That is creepy.

Haha why? I thought the Conn Smythe in the background was uncreepy.

I just read this on mlive

"I got Saturday and Sunday off and they're hanging on the beach and at the pool in Florida," Draper said. "Maybe I'll hide some eggs around the house and invite Helmer and Abby (Darren Helm and Justin Abdelkader) over and we can have a little Easter egg hunt and see who gets more."

Someones gotta photoshop Drapes as an easter bunny please :lol:

Posted Image
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#37 CaliWingsNut

CaliWingsNut

PeeWee Bettman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,744 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:24 PM

Haha why? I thought the Conn Smythe in the background was uncreepy.

I would have missed it if not for your comment. Well done.

Larger version of my avatar:
Posted Image

Edited by CaliWingsNut, 23 April 2011 - 04:30 PM.

Figures don't lie, but liars sure figure. - Mark Twain

#38 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 04:28 PM

I would have missed it if not for your comment. Well done.

Haha thanks, i think i did too good of a job on making it blend in even though it's quite large in the photo.
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#39 Konnan511

Konnan511

#FreePulkkinen

• HoF Booster
  • 10,295 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 05:09 PM

Roberto Bernstein has troubles seeing the puck lately...

Posted Image
The Best Of BC
HankthaTank

#40 Hockeytown_Ryan

Hockeytown_Ryan

1st Line All-Star

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,806 posts

Posted 23 April 2011 - 05:17 PM

Roberto Bernstein has troubles seeing the puck lately...

Posted Image

:thumbup::lol: