• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Photoshop Wait(?): Biding time for Round 2

Rate this topic

Keep 'em up Kook, these make my day. Thats not at all an exaggeration, i have finals next week :no:

________

Shout out to the Tampa Bay Lightning for taking the Pens to game 7. Since this is a just a fun thread until round 2, lets see some Tamba shops for a clincher

Bolts get a new power forward

ept_sports_nhl_experts-490705071-1285607528.jpg?ymoRm1DD6_91bbxG

These Hudler ones make me want to throw up. Not that they're poorly done, but he is just one of the most disgusting creatures on the planet.

Well sit tight, I'm getting tired and the Hudler/Little Person theme will soon have run its course. I can't promise there won't be one or two more though. :lol:

Thanks! I had a feeling the ladies might enjoy Helmer on Fantasy Island.

Kook, your work is GREAT! And I'm grateful that you're taking the time to produce these marvelous images/messages on here. (I'm sitting here, guffawing loudly on a Tuesday morning?!) I hope they're all being saved someplace because I think I speak for all of us when I say they should NOT go away. They're already classics. THANKS. :thumbup:

Kook, your work is GREAT! And I'm grateful that you're taking the time to produce these marvelous images/messages on here. (I'm sitting here, guffawing loudly on a Tuesday morning?!) I hope they're all being saved someplace because I think I speak for all of us when I say they should NOT go away. They're already classics. THANKS. :thumbup:

thanks. i have a folder full of lgw stuff. one of these days i will get around to uploading it all to the galleries.