• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
HockeytownRules19

Red Wings MVP of Round 1

Rate this topic

235 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

This.

Ditto. Pavs, as always, was excellence personified, and Helm is like the shrimp and grits of hockey...you just don't get any more soul than that. Howard I was really worried about, but boy did he come through. He put Bryzgalov, Luongo, Quick, Thomas, you name 'em to shame when it counted...nothing fancy, just total steadiness. I'm so proud of all my boys, though! Great series!

Datsyuk.

Helm for the most stupidly overrated player in the game.

:blink:

really? i realize he's not alex ovechkin over here. sure, he's gotten a lot of praise around here (and elsewhere) of late, but the kid always plays with tons of heart and speed, even when he's not chipping in a lot of points, which isn't really his primary role on the team.

I couldn't vote against Datsyuk even though my Flip slap happyness wanted me to vote for the underrated first round of Filppula :)

Letting the team down mate, I voted for Flip! :P

I think the OP got the optios dead on though, they were the best of a great group. :thumbup:

I hate players who cry, moan and *****! So i'm going to give my vote to Helm, and the way in which he frustrated the Coyotes and especially that big baby Jovo.

Obviously Pavs led the charge on offence but Draper-in-waiting Helm was all over the ice, hustling, hitting and causing the Coyotes to peek over their shoulder when he was on the ice.

On to Round 2!!! 12 W's to go!!!!!!!!!!!

Datsyuk, but honestly the whole team played well. Only Abbie, Draper and Stu held off the scoresheet? Impressive.

I was pretty sure Draper should have had an assist on the Eaves empty netter. Didn't Drapes win the faceoff and chip the puck to Eaves?

If MVP still means Most VALUABLE Player, I just don't understand how Helm or anyone else is getting votes. Pavel Datsyuk was easily our MVP.

This.