Game 2: Sunday 5/1, 3:00 EST

Game 3: Wenesday 5/4, 8:00 EST

Game 4, Friday 5/6, 7:00 EST

Game 5: Sunday 5/8, 8:00 EST

Game 6: Tuesday 5/10, TBD

Game 7: Thursday 5/12, TBD

Thanks to Travis for update.

Edited by Shoreline

if there was 1 team I didn't want to play it's the Sharks. I hate the way they play. The portray a tough team but fall every time they get brushed. Cannot stand diving. get ready for the GI calls because they are coming in this series.

At least the Sharks' goaltending situation looks shaky... I'd rather play a good team with a crappy goalie (s) than a mediocre defensive team with a goalie that's standing on his head, stealing games and stopping 50 shots per game. I think the Wings can outplay the Sharks and now we just need Jimmy to outplay whoever they're going with in net.

Well, the Wings were going to face a rival either way. I was hoping this matchup would happen in the WCF, but so be it if it's a repeat, schedule-wise, of last year. Regardless of the outcome, the rivalry just got bigger.

Wings will likely have to overcome 3 west coast series if they hope to make it the the SCF. I hate that they're in the western conference.

On the positive side, at least game 2 will be an afternoon or weekend game so we won't be dragging ass the next day.