• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2011 Round 2 Photoshop War: San Jose Sharks

Rate this topic

Really wish I could participate in this round.

For the next week I will be in between swamped with schematic drawings, working full time, and structural projects, so I may not be able to get to making anything till game 4 at the earliest.

Glad to see Sharks fans coming in here with their work. Always love a good competition.

Yeah, because the deflated tire ones are so cutting edge!

Hey, I made that shop in 2007 for my first go-round of the Photoshop War thread and the peope in here said they liked it. Guess you can't please them all. :rolleyes:

Not sure what you'd expect. Your team name is the Sharks hence, the Jaws references. I mean thankfully, we do have the diving ones to use now ;)

Joe's lessons always draw an enthusiastic crowd.

divelessons.jpg

Edited by MidMichSteve

Hey, I made that shop in 2007 for my first go-round of the Photoshop War thread and the peope in here said they liked it. Guess you can't please them all. :rolleyes:

Not sure what you'd expect. Your team name is the Sharks hence, the Jaws references. I mean thankfully, we do have the diving ones to use now ;)

Subtle and clever. I like to see some new ideas after all the "Jaws" inspired 'shops.

Maybe we'd lay off if you'd stop playing the "Jaws" theme music before your power plays and doing that silly chomp thing. :lol: Welcome back btw, FHB.

Yeah, because the deflated tire ones are so cutting edge!

Yeah, I think DLD ran that one into the ground last year.

Here's my attempt....

Reminds me of this one I did last year :lol::

gallery_12835_10_33237.jpg