• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2011 Round 2 Photoshop War: San Jose Sharks

Rate this topic

Maybe we'd lay off if you'd stop playing the "Jaws" theme music before your power plays and doing that silly chomp thing. :lol: Welcome back btw, FHB.

Yeah, I actually still like the Jaws theme music, but I'm really over the whole chomp thing. It was cool in like, 1993-4, but now not so much. I agree, kinda silly. Mostly little kids and newbies do it any more, you don't get huge waves of the crowd doing it, we're all too intent watching whether the Sharks will pass up perfectly good shot opportunities for that "perfect pass" on the PP. :rolleyes:

Reminds me of this one I did last year :lol::

gallery_12835_10_33237.jpg

Nice! Not that I mind the Jaws references in the 'shops -- its just its a really easy target (like the flat tire). The Greg Norman/Shark/Choke label is a little more esoteric and a less obvious joke, that's why I like it better.

Carry on with your mockery! :P

Really wish I could participate in this round.

For the next week I will be in between swamped with schematic drawings, working full time, and structural projects, so I may not be able to get to making anything till game 4 at the earliest.

Glad to see Sharks fans coming in here with their work. Always love a good competition.

Then plan on something with a broom. ;)

Something missing in this picture....

Oh! There must be at least a couple waiters:

article_14503_2.jpg

without them sharks are going to die of starvation...

Actually, that was takeout. I've never heard of a waiter serving a bucket of wings.

BUT...the waiters you mentioned have never let us down before, and I don't see any signs of them starting to this year.

Don't be arrogant or cheap. Even in bad times, be sure to tip your waiter!

Aw, what the hell...

defensei.jpg

and again something missing here...

Diving... oh, sorry, Devin Setoguchi

168amxh.jpg

ps. it was, for sure, a crosscheck, but without your well-tipped waiters, many of the same kind crosscheck on Homer never got called...

True 'nuff, only scoring does that. ;)

Right, but don't forget he has a support of diving ... oh god, sorry, devin(!!) setoguchi, as both goal were scored on PP (and second was 3 on 5)

http://www.nhl.com/ice/boxscore.htm?id=2009030231

Edited by ami

Actually, that was takeout. I've never heard of a waiter serving a bucket of wings.

Obviously, you never been to Hooters then. Let me tell you, waiters there are a little better than those two in black and white. Sharks should consider stopping by at Hooters once on the way to or from golf course this coming June.