• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Matt

2011 Round 2 Photoshop War: San Jose Sharks

Rate this topic

We salute you, Mr. Shark Fan Photoshop Expert Guy.

I don't care you you are, that's funny right there.

Definitely deserves his own Real Men of Genius commercial.

How about Pavelski in a Manchester United Jersey. Maybe some vuvuzela players in the crowd? Maybe even Nelson Mandela.

How about Pavelski in a Manchester United Jersey.

You mean like morph him into Wayne Rooney, the master of DiverCity himself? lol, that would be funny, but are there enough Wings fans who know Man.U. and would get the connection?

EDIT: My Brit/Manc friend in China said simply, "Do it and I'll slit your throat, mate, howzat?" :D

Touchy touchy!

Edited by Grypho

Do...do you guys wanna do something about it or just ***** about it? Seriously photoshop is not that difficult. It doesn't need to be a Picasso, it just need to get a point across, so get to it

Ok then I'll give it a go

pavelskidive.png

It's amazing how being down 2 games in a series brings out the worst in people. OPPOSING TEAMS' FANS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME AT LGW. I cannot emphasize this enough. If they are trolling, please, please, please report them; otherwise, they are welcome guests here. And honestly, some of the Sharks fans have added more to this one thread than many members have contributed in their entire tenure here. Treat them as you wish to be treated, or you will be the one asked to leave.

It's amazing how being down 2 games in a series brings out the worst in people. OPPOSING TEAMS' FANS ARE MORE THAN WELCOME AT LGW. I cannot emphasize this enough. If they are trolling, please, please, please report them; otherwise, they are welcome guests here. And honestly, some of the Sharks fans have added more to this one thread than many members have contributed in their entire tenure here. Treat them as you wish to be treated, or you will be the one asked to leave.

got-told-chart-225.jpg

Tried to fit the quote from 300 with the Wings...this is all I got. :/

30f0a45a-d5a8-47e6-ac2f-0d6fd2d9057c.jpg

this is awesome! I just made it my facebook profile pic :)